Recruitment of participants Gold Weekend Trading Strategy TradeStation

Discussion in 'Tradestation' started by Dron, 2 May 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
299.00 USD
Participants':
3 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
15%
Settlement fee for participation:
16 USD
  1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Gold Weekend Trading Strategy TradeStation

1.png

A trading strategy that takes advantage of gold futures contract's (@GC) remarkably regular price gap-ups over the weekend.

This is a professional trading strategy, ready for real-world automation or manual trading.

More than a decade ago, I stumbled upon a recurring phenomenon while researching historical performance of gold on an intra-day timescale. Through meticulous testing, I uncovered a fascinating trend: the price of gold consistent gap-ups not only based on the time of day but also on the day of the week.

This revelation led me to a groundbreaking discovery: profits could be reaped by purchasing gold on Friday afternoons and subsequently selling on Sunday afternoons, coinciding with the reopening of the Gold futures market.

Yet, the key to this strategy's success isn't just buying and holding gold over every weekend; it requires identifying a very specific pattern at an exact time to trade with confidence.

This strategy precisely pinpoints the opportune time and pattern to purchase gold futures contracts, automatically executing sales when the market reopens on Sunday afternoons.

This strategy boasts adaptability to market volatility, thanks to its dynamic position sizing function, ensuring consistent performance over time.

And with one of the most extensive real-time records I've encountered, spanning more than a decade, this strategy continues to generate profits, standing as a testament to its enduring effectiveness.

2.png

3.png

Features

Adaptive position sizing based on real-time market volatility.
    Option to manually set position size.
    Ready for automated trading out of the box.
    Fully annotated code for easy comprehension.
    Full transparency with no "black boxes."

What's Included

Quick start guide
    EasyLanguage source code (.eld format)
    TradeStation Workspace (.tsw format)
    Full code (.txt format)
    Life-time strategy updates

4.png

Learning From My Code

I think you'll find the following functions of interest to start coding and testing your own strategies!

Implemented Sub-Functions In This Strategy:

Best time-of-day to day-trade function
    Best day of week to trade function
    Pattern recognition
    Open trade management

Happy Trading!

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!