Download Optimum EA

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by GOODMEN, 5 April 2023.

Tags:
  1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

#1 GOODMEN, 5 April 2023
    Last edited: 21 April 2024
    Optimum EA (DLL)
    V1.05

Introducing the Optimum EA - an expert advisor designed for traders looking to maximize their profits while minimizing their risk. With a starting balance of just $300, the Optimum EA uses a combination of technical analysis and market scanning to identify profitable opportunities in the US30 market.

This EA boasts an impressive track record of achieving a minimum profit of 200% or more within one month, while limiting drawdowns to just 1-4% per month. The Optimum EA does not use dangerous strategies such as martingale or hedging, and comes with a built-in market scanner and hidden take profit, as well as fixed stop loss.

The Optimum EA is designed to work with the US30 market on a 15-minute timeframe, and can be used with automatic or manual lot sizing.

suported Broker: ICMarkets, Tickmill, Pepperstone, Exness, FXTM, etc.
    supports leverage: 1:30 to 1:500.

If you're looking for a reliable and effective expert advisor that can help you achieve your trading goals, the Optimum EA is definitely worth considering.

2. mikedean888

mikedean888 New Member

There is reseller selling this for $79. Can we proceed with that?

3. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

who is it

4. mikedean888

mikedean888 New Member

Just found out the ea by reseller is fake

5. vasily130

vasily130 Member

Looks like a copy of Mega-LLC ea which is only good on demo.

6. lwl99

lwl99 Member

This EA has beencresold under many names on telegram, AI-MaxPro, Forex Panda,, Optimum, and its always screenrecording or screenshot of their account, even investor pw they give are to demo accounts. Smells fishy to me, but u are welcome to buy it :)

7. Niranjan Mirajkar

Don't buy from softech, he is big scammer

8. dest01

dest01 Member

only works in demo, i have seen their signal and tried to copy but only get losses

9. maarkuuz

maarkuuz New Member

it' doesn't work on my demo. It says contact us on skype or whatsapp (i think it's something wrong with dll file but i allowed them)

10. gio Bru

gio Bru New Member

11. gio Bru

gio Bru New Member

seems a scammer, no one real prof of trading

12. DJEvaristo

DJEvaristo New Member

Hi guys. I'm new in this forum. I can tell you from my experience...I bought HFT EA (AMDscalper) for US30 for (2000 USDT - 1 year licence) which can make me 300-500% profit per week on ICmarkets demo account. In one month went from 1000 USD to 500.000 USD...all on DEMO account. As soon I started $ 1000 LIVE account on ICmarkets with the same EA and the same settings it's collecting LOSS after LOSS. I tried several Brokers around the globe and always see the same problem. Brokers are arranging technical conditions for LIVE accounts. They advertising that they allow EAs on their platform but playing "dirty" game. In my case AMDscalper is placing correct SL but brokers are adding sleepage on almost every trade and this way almost every trade is loosing trade. Now I'm desperately looking for some MT4 to FIX API bridge which would act like Meta trader and allow me to use my MT4 EA but connecting me directly to FIX API and avoiding MT4 platform and this way making trade execution with almost zero latency.
    I would appreciate any advice :)

13. Trekkafara

Trekkafara Active Member

this is his channel in telegram. he shows livestream of his trading. In video you can see it is FP Markets live4 server. But maybe this is manipulated too. Reseller SPcracks told me that he has working version, it cost $69.

Attached Files:

14. Glariston

Glariston New Member

15. Glariston

Glariston New Member

What did he say?
    I'm talking to him too... but it's hard to buy something without being able to test it first.

16. DJEvaristo

DJEvaristo New Member

Does anybody has experience with certain MT4 build. I found somebody selling cracked version of OptimumEA for 79 USDT with DLL and build 1415. It means that you have to install MT4 build 1415 and disable all updates in the future. Am I correct ?

Attached Files:

17. Glariston

Glariston New Member

Exactly, you can't upgrade, you have to stay with this version of MT4.
    If you buy it, let me know if it's working on a real account, I want to buy it too!

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!