Locked 1500-2000 pips a week vip channel

Discussion in 'Signals for Forex Market' started by MEMO, 1 June 2023.

Stage:
Product purchase and shipping
Price:
200.00 USD
Participants':
15 of 17
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
14 USD
  1. geekiyana

geekiyana Member

Since this buy was stopped in the middle, it was really unfortunate for anyone who was willing to try them. I have purchased the sub myself to test. Started mid-last week and so far not bad. He does send a lot of signals but with good risk management, I don't see any issue with the signals. However, it's too early for me to say anything. Will be testing this coming week and see how it goes. I will be expecting him to send a lot of signals and therefore, will be strictly managing risk. Will keep you all posted and if the results are great, we can redo this group buy.

B!LL!, GOODMEN and cln7 like this.
  2. NINJAX

NINJAX New Member

3. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

4. Alex2xll

Alex2xll Member

Perhaps we could rise funds more private for this one? and not post it for a while...to pass undetected,admin could do a private group maibe...that way we wouldnt get kicked out...

5. geekiyana

geekiyana Member

This week results.

upload_2023-7-1_7-8-49.png

First 3 days ran 0.06 fixed lots and last 2 days ran 0.30 fixed lots. This was on a $5,000 account. (Friday no trades)

upload_2023-7-1_7-11-41.png

$10,000 account ran with 0.85 fixed lots. Missed the Monday so ran only from Tuesday to Friday. (Friday no trades)

In his weekly report he showed 1 sl hit but for me I did not hit any Sls. maybe it was a trade he held from the previous week. Most trades hit tp1 and ran back to BE and closed. a few hit tp2. The value you all see under in the "OTHERS" column are the BE hits after moving the sl to BE when tp1 was hit.

So after testing him for about 2 weeks, I think this provider is fine with good risk management. He sure had a few weeks that he hit 6-9 SLs but over all he is pretty decent. This is purely my own experience of this provider. Try him at your own risk. If you all want to re start this buy, you may do it. Cheers!

Attached Files:

6. MEMO

MEMO Active Member

I took his lifetime offer since this one failed and will trade his signals on my personal account. Last week was good but not the best i saw with him.. at least he is honest and publish accurate results.. expect some drawdowns but overall he is profitable, i am not that greedy. I did not end up with same pip counts as he reported because he had trades open from a week earlier that did touch tp3 and tp4 and i set BE at tp1 and he doesn't. for me priority is consistency and honesty and with him i have both.. i will update you guys with the next results ...

B!LL! likes this.
  7. Alex2xll

Alex2xll Member

If you already have lifetime then perhaps we could buy from you?you could recover part of money

8. Arturs

Arturs New Member

What have the returns been thus far with this approach? What position size is advised?

9. Yossi

Yossi New Member

10. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

11. unclejoey

unclejoey Active Member

12. Marzy

Marzy Member

Hi any update on their performance?

Also like to check why you decide to use fix lots, instead of fixed risk?

13. geekiyana

geekiyana Member

last week was not that great but previous weeks were amazing. This week strong start and looking good so far. I use risk% and fixed lots both. The main reason why I use fixed lots is his SL is always 60 pips so I know the average fixed lotsize that I need to use on his signals but no harm using risk% or fixed. I use them both.

14. Marzy

Marzy Member

Thank you for the update. I followed his free signals last week and noticed he sends many correlated trades together sometimes. But like you mentioned, probably still ok if using low risk. Might sign up direct too if he is honest with his results.

15. Marzy

Marzy Member

Hi may i know if they are still doing well? I lost hope here since a few channels i bought were either not delivered or stopped.

16. geekiyana

geekiyana Member

He is doing alright. As mentioned before, he sends out many signals. So he is basically averaging when the market moves against him. I am always getting out at tp1 but if held for tp2 for tp3, would have gained better profits but tp2,tp3 hit rate is not that great. He is counting pips so its not that reliable as it depends on the position % we close at each tp. Overall he is doing alright but not that impressed. Use low risk.

Marzy likes this.
  17. Marzy

Marzy Member

Thank you for the detailed information. Regarding him averaging down, do you think it will still be profitable if i do not add to losing trades? Just to manage drawdown better.

18. geekiyana

geekiyana Member

with him its best you enter every single trade he sends you. He is using a 60 pip SL so first 1 or 2 trades can hit SL sometimes and the other averaged down trades can hit TP.

Marzy likes this.
  • Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!