Recruitment of participants 3-courses bundle by Pitbulleconomics

Discussion in 'Video courses, trainings, educational material' started by Gurminj, 5 May 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
295.00 USD
Participants':
2 of 15
Organizer:
Gurminj
13%
Settlement fee for participation:
21 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. NAL85
    2. jameszza;

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Gurminj

Gurminj Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

3-courses bundle by Pitbulleconomics

Get my 30 hours of intensive Forex trading instruction on video. This is my highly acclaimed system that went two years without a single losing trade. It combines three unique elements to create a powerfully effective, one of a kind trading approach. The three pillars are, Market Composition + MMT + Mental Game.

Daily Treasury Statement Couse on Video
    This is my 6-hour video course on the Daily Treasury Statement. Imagine if you could look at the checkbook of the United States Government and see what withdrawals and deposits it is making to and from the banking system each and every day? You can! The U.S. Treasury releases this data every day. It gives precise information of the financial flows between the government and the economy. We are talkig about billions each day and sometimes trillions per month! These massive flows affect every market, from stocks and bonds to currencies, commoodities, gold, oil…everything. In my course I teach you how to access that data and use it to create amazginly accurate economic and market forecasts. This is an invaluable resource and most people don’t even know it exists!

2. NAL85

NAL85 Member

3. NAL85

NAL85 Member

4. NAL85

NAL85 Member

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!