1. Collection of contributions
  2. If you are in the main list of these purchases, please make a payment immediately !!!

* Follow the links below to test yourself in these sections

Expert advisors, trading robots, MT4 experts

Forex Indicators MT4

Binary Options Robot

Download 30 Pips Daily

Discussion in 'Trading systems and strategies' started by GOODMEN, 2 June 2019.

1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

#1 GOODMEN, 2 June 2019
    Last edited: 8 May 2021
    Can you spend approximately 1 hour per day at 1 of 2 specific times during the day which are actually the London market and/or the New York market opening times? (PST would be midnight or 5am, EST would be 3am or 8am – adjust for your specific time-zone) Because believe me, that's all it takes to earn $300. per day scalable to $600. or more without anymore effort or time spent! I'm not trying to be a smart ass but if you're not willing to invest this little amount of time and a couple of hundred dollars in your future, you're wasting both your time and mine, so let's just part as friends.

But if you're still with me, "GREAT!" because I've been trading for over 20 years and this beats the heck out of any part-time or full-time regular J.O.B. and any type of Internet Marketing on your computer – for time spent, ease of effort and low investment. You can even practice before investing for free without spending a dime. All you need is a laptop, internet connection and my extraordinary software system! "30 Pips Daily" Many even accomplish it with an iPad, iPhone or something similar!

BTW, the only reason that I'm still doing Internet Marketing is because friends and family talked me into selling my systems about 8 years ago and because I provide unlimited email support with each one, I might as well keep you up to date with the latest strategies also. My selling price doesn't nearly compensate me for the time I put in for their creation. Nuff said, back to the important stuff. (heh,heh)

For you guys that are familiar with trading forex and have been spending hours on your charts going up and down with wins, losses and instability, that's all over now; because from now on you will be trading like a business and making profits like you have never dreamed of.

For you newbies, learning how to trade forex with the "30 Pips Daily" system it is so much easier, faster and less risky than any other business you could ever attempt. Plus I'm here with unlimited email support to help you with any questions or problems you may have along the way. Here are a few pics of trades that this system can generate every time.

RECENT TRADES GENERATED AT LONDON AND N.Y. OPENINGS

[​IMG]

OK let me take a minute to explain the above pic. To trade this system as a rock solid business of your own, you only need to place one trade per day at 1 of two specific times (namely the London or New York opening.) Doing this you will see a generated winning trade almost every day, just with the gbp/usd. If by chance you don't have a gbp/usd generated trade within the first hour, you can check out the eur/usd. In the above pic there were two long (buy) trades generated. One on the gbp/usd within a 1/2 hour on the London open and one within 15 minutes on the N.Y. opening.

What you do is place your trade and then place the robot manager on it which is provided in the system, then go to bed or shopping or whatever. It will automatically close out at 30 pips profit for $300. on a standard contract or take you out at a 30 pip stop-loss which will happen very seldom. Hence, there are at least 20 trading days in 1 month so there is your $6000. profit for that month. I strongly suggest that when you are ready to scale up, just make the same 1 trade with 2 standard contracts for a profit of $12,000. monthly.

With my highly customized indicators and robot, you should find one of those trades everyday at one of those 2 market openings. This is why I prefer to call it a rock solid home based business rather that just forex trading and definitely not gambling in any way shape or form. This is and you should look at it this way, a bread and butter home based business and more, accomplished in about an hour per day and about 20 days per month. Is that awesome or what?

One more thing, for you diehards that prefer to monitor a trade for a long time. In this case your manual exit would be when the trend line through the candles turns to the opposite color completely and an opposite alert arrow pops up. I demonstrated this scenario in the N.Y. trade above.

If you decided to monitor and disengage the robot, you can see that an opposite coral colored alert arrow popped up about 2 hours into the trade but the trend line did not completely change colors, it is both aqua and coral color so you stay in and you would get out where I have the hollow yellow arrow about 3 hours later.

You would have been monitoring a trade for a little over 5 hours. Now this is NOT what I designed the system for but I know some of you guys like to do that so I explained it.

Lastly, one thing I would like to note is that on the London trade, if for some reason you got in late, the robot would not have taken you out for profit where I have indicated but you also wouldn't have even come close to your stop-loss so that trade would have continued and you would have been taken out automatically on the second candle after the N.Y. open and still made your $300. bucks.

OK, I don't want to bore you so here are a couple more pics of potential trades generated on other days and even on the eur/usd.

ANOTHER 2 WINNING GBP/USD TRADES

[​IMG]

A winning long (buy) trade generated on the opening candle of the London and a winning short (sell) trade 30 minutes after the N.Y. open.

AND TWO WINNING EUR/USD TRADES

[​IMG]

Here is the EUR/USD showing two short (sell) winning trades. The first, 30 minute after the London open and the second, 45 minutes after the New York open. Bear in mind though, it is always better to trade the gbp/usd if possible. Less chance of losing a trade by it hitting your stop-loss before 30 pips profit have been made. Folks, these trades are generated daily, that's all there is to it. Seems simple because it is simple! I know you don't want to spend all day looking at these pics so I was planning to show a video of me placing a trade. But I don't think many would be interested in watching me place a live trade and then a few hours later, a shot of the closed trade by the robot and it definitely wouldn't serve much of a purpose so instead I decided to show a couple of videos that explain exactly what we look for to place a valid trade and when we avoid placing a trade. These video links will also be in the User Guide with the system. So let's get on with the flicks!

Attached Files:

jhango likes this.
  2. Daniel Bot

Daniel Bot Member

I have watched the description and gone to the website of this EA. Sounds too good !!!! I am in for purchase. Has anybody used it before ?

Admin likes this.
  3. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

Hello friend, we did not use, need to check

4. Admin

Admin Administrator

Let's check it out, but we need more members to make it cheaper

5. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

FUNDRAISING

6. BlessedMan

BlessedMan Active Member
    Staff Member

Hello Admin,
    I clicked to participate in this and it took me to reserve list. I wish you could increase the participants to 5 so each pay $4. Thank you.

7. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

Done

8. leomart

leomart New Member

Payment done through PayPal.

Admin likes this.
  9. Admin

Admin Administrator

yes

10. Pierce

Pierce Active Member

I wonder if this is an expert advisor or if you have to trade manually. It says the exits are automatic but I'm not so sure about the entries.

Admin likes this.
  11. Pierce

Pierce Active Member

I'm also curious about how it calculates the GMT offset.

12. Admin

Admin Administrator

after the purchase will be able to check it

Pierce likes this.
  13. BlessedMan

BlessedMan Active Member
    Staff Member

Good evening Admin, Please frommy balance of $9,please apply $4 for me towards this insrument: #0 Pips A day.
    Link: http://30pipsdaily.com/

My balance now remains $5.
    Thank you.

14. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

Who paid, he can download the product in the GOODS DELIVERY

15. azerty911

azerty911 New Member

Quelqu'un l'a-t-il déjà utilisé?

16. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

product discussion is only possible in the delivery Department!

17. azerty911

azerty911 New Member

18. Lami

Lami New Member

upload_2020-1-6_13-14-38.png
    Payment 30pips daily system

19. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

20. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!