Realised 7G Robot 92% Trading Accuracy/4,000% Profit/No Martingale Robot/99.9% Result/Maximum 3% Drawdown

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by Damilola Abidogun, 22 December 2022.

1. Paulin IKOKO

Paulin IKOKO Member

Please @Admin

2. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

ask the seller to give a link to myfxbook and you will understand everything

3. Paulin IKOKO

Paulin IKOKO Member

ok thank you

4. zrt

zrt New Member

Yes, I would be interersted in an myfxbook...
    Ideally, I say ideally, each buy project should come with myfxbook on decent broker, with most infos opened, especially history, lotsizes....

5. Edet Asuquo

Edet Asuquo New Member

Mike money is a scammer, he sales one robot only but changes the name and increase the price, I bought a robot from him V6 for 100$, I tried to buy another robot from him for 500$, he still send me the same robot but another name, I send him messages upill now he does not reply.

6. Edet Asuquo

Edet Asuquo New Member

Mike money is a scammer, he sales one robot only but changes the name and increase the price, I bought a robot from him V6 for 100$, I tried to buy another robot from him for 500$, he still send me the same robot but another name, I send him messages upill now he does not reply.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!