Recruitment of participants AI Binary Bot

Discussion in 'Binary Options Robot' started by Stalker, 24 November 2023.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
190.00 USD
Participants':
1 of 12
Organizer:
Stalker
8%
Settlement fee for participation:
17 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. bantzclan;
    Reserve list:
    1. (anonym)
    2. Binaya Aryal, 3. (anonym)
    4. (anonym)
    5. barni78;
  1. Stalker

Stalker Administrator
    Administrator

AI Binary Bot
    High Performance Profit Generator

11.png

About Binary Wiz Pro
    Binary Wiz Pro is your friend in the pursuit for huge profits in the exciting world of Options Trading. With its accurate execution capabilities and real-time analysis, it gives you a competitive edge that will help you achieve your profit goals.

Product Features
    High Performance Profit Generator
    Binary Wiz Pro uses state-of-the-art artificial intelligence to analyze the market and execute 1-minute and 5-minute trades with high accuracy. This allows you to rest assure that a system is helping you achieve profitable results.

MT2 Compatibility
    Our options robot is fully integrated with the popular MT2 Trading Platform. This tool helps automate your trades easily and efficiently, having the robot to take care 100% of the trades analyzed and selected by Binary Wiz Pro.

Optimization of Trades and Profits
    Binary Wiz Pro not only executes trades, but also optimizes your trades and profits. Thanks to itsr eal-time analysis and adaptability to changing market conditions, you’ll be one step ahead of the competition at all times.

Kusevija likes this.
  2. amasen8613

amasen8613 Member

watching this

Kusevija likes this.
  3. Kusevija

Kusevija Member

IT, BLOCKCHAIN
    me tooo. So far it looks like a good helper in binary trading. If nothing else, it's cheap. It is best applied to more serious brokers.

4. DogeMan

DogeMan Active Member

You recomend other?

Kusevija likes this.
  5. Kusevija

Kusevija Member

IT, BLOCKCHAIN
    Do not know any more :confused:. For bot this one is still OK but is better when you using it on working days 3PM-6PM and 8PM-10PM GMT time.
    https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/robot-for-binary-options-fox2-0-strategy-no-martingale.4493/

For platform, I try it all and by far Deriv.com is best one out there. I think it is only one that is not rigged.
    I took some good money from Quotex too, but Quotex is rigged platform by all means and if you plan to x10 your invest it is not gona happen,
    In the end, they won't let you withdraw funds if they are more than 2.5 times the stake.
    So I use the tactics of regular payments and withdrawals.
    https://t.me/magistradersignalss
    This is an OK group if you follow it with a beginner bet of 2 dollars or less, as soon as you place a bigger bet you will most likely lose at the last second. But it works slowly and you can earn some dollars.
    :):D

6. DogeMan

DogeMan Active Member

But you have tested bot like bonosu or something?
    Have some stats or clear history of any bot? im searching something for binary or crypto with real history that i can follow transparency

7. DogeMan

DogeMan Active Member

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!