Locked ARBITRAGE SOFTWARE

Discussion in 'Forex Trading systems and strategies' started by GOODMEN, 11 October 2019.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
4800.00 USD
Participants':
1 of 100
Organizer:
GOODMEN
1%
Settlement fee for participation:
49 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. kancil;

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

it doesn't work. this has already been discusse

2. OlegLG

OlegLG New Member

I have a private 7. But it is quite time-consuming to engage in arbitration, a constant search for brokers, in most cases they include a high ping and get large slippages that do not allow you to earn. Potentially works in a very volatile market, in a short period of time. After installing the software, technical support opens access to a specific VPS, when switching to another VPS, you need to contact technical support again. In addition, you need to pay monthly for access to fast quotes Max 300 usd, or look for another way to get fast quotes. I can organize a VPS with the official Private 7, for 500 USD, if you are interested, write to me.

3. HCHegini

HCHegini Member

#23 HCHegini, 5 March 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: 5 March 2021
    Hi my friend

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!