Download Automatic Elliott Waves

Discussion in 'Indicators' started by Admin, 19 September 2019.

1. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Automatic Elliott Waves - Elliott Waves On Steroids - Forex MT4 indicator

Elliott waves have always been and probably always will be one of the most important tools for technical analysis!
    when I saw for myself the potential of this amazing tool I decided to program this software!

The software has many functions and the two main ones are the -fully automatic waves- and the -semi-automatic waves-.
    If the software is in fully automatic mode it will automatically place the waves based on the fractals of the time frame you selected.

if on semi auto mode you will be able to place the waves by yourself wherever you want on the chart and the software will
    still help you place them according to the waves basic rules.

Elliott Waves.png

There are more amazing features to the software such as:

Automatic money management with an automatic risk-reward ratio.
    Multi-time frame Multi-currency waves display with an alarm. You can also change the chart time frame and currency directly from the panel.
    Mini charts with Candles, MAs, Fractals, ATR, Envelopes, PSAR, Bollinger bands.
    Mini charts oscillators with multi-time frames divergence and signaling and four optional oscillators to choose from. Stochastic, RSI, MACD or AO.

Automatic correlations strength. the new feature I added recently. shown only in the first image below.
    Trading levels which you can divide by pips, by regular division or by percentages and create fibonacci levels.
    Internal levels for each one of the main Trading levels.
    Average price movement which is a feature never seen before the indicator calculates the pips between fractals high to fractals low of up to 1000 candles back in the waves time frame and gives you the average of
    price movement so when the fractal appears it's easier to predict how much the price will move the indicator also has the option to calculate the trading levels position by average price movement.
    mt4 alarm, email alarm, smart phone text alarm
    and much more as you will see below....

DOWNLOAD Automatic Elliott Waves
    Link 1 : https://drive.google.com/file/d/18BU08fRL-unjjHRqBaSp5fSmf_Dh7G85/view
    Link 2 : https://turbobit.net/alppc62q0kty.html?short_domain=turbo.to

xbli538, fryguy, Blaze Ace and 4 others like this.
  2. Blaze Ace

Blaze Ace New Member

Does the seller have a strategy with the indicator?

3. creativethinker

creativethinker New Member

Thank you for sharing, what a wonderful tool. As I will learn from this tool I will share my knowledge with you guys.

trick1231 likes this.
  4. Razial

Razial Active Member

Thank You for this. Is there a manual for this ?

5. fryguy

fryguy Active Member

6. shirley

shirley New Member

thank you so much very nice of you to share!!!! I'm interested in wy the send file wasnt able to download would appreicate if you can update link

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!