Recruitment of participants Betfair Betting Systems

Discussion in 'Financial systems and sports betting strategies' started by GOODMEN, 5 July 2020.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
20.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 6
Organizer:
GOODMEN
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
4 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Betfair Betting Systems Full Pro Bettor Package Horse Racing, Soccer, Plus Trading!

"ALL OF MY MOST PROFITABLE EBAY BETFAIR HORSE RACING SYSTEMS & FOOTBALL / SOCCER SYSTEMS, PLUS FULL AUTO-COMPOUNDING STAKING WORKBOOKS PACKAGE, PLUS HOW TO GET BOOKIE SATELLITE TV FOR ALL RACES FOR FREE. PLUS BONUSES

READ FULL LISTING FOR THIS INCREDIBLE VALUE PRO BETTING COMPLETE PACKAGE

NORMALLY £42
    THIS EXTRA DISCOUNT WILL END ANYTIME. I CANT CONTINUE WITH IT AT THIS SILLY PRICE, IT IS ONLY GUARANTEED AT THIS PRICE RIGHT NOW!

THESE ARE UNIQUE SYSTEMS WRITTEN AND USED BY ME MYSELF
    ALL PROVEN TO MAKE MONEY OVER THE LONG TERM

GET THIS PACK AND YOU WONT EVER NEED ANY OTHER SYSTEMS! THERE IS ENOUGH HERE TO ENJOY FOR THE LONG TERM!

So what exactly will you get with this purchase?
    You will get all the items listed below

(Individual price £11.75)This identified value on Newcastle to beat Spurs @ 13.00
    The Betfair Viper Value Odds Finder Betting Football (Soccer) Unique Betting System

The Betfair Fortune Favourites In-Play Football (Soccer) System

(Individual price £9.75) Heavy favourites in-play at much bigger odds + TRADING BONUS EXCLUSIVE!

The Betfair Odds-On Golden Lays Horse Racing Betting System
    (Individual price £9.75) Huge favourites beaten daily

The Betfair Candlesticks Horse Racing Betting System
    (Individual price £7.75) Follow the big dosh pro bettors without any form reading or nonsense.

The Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed Horse Racing Betting System
    (Individual price £9.75) The ONLY TRUE & REAL Best Odds Guaranteed That Anyone Can Get.

The Betfair Early Movers Horse Racing Betting System
    (Individual price £7.75) The Exact Time To Find These Little Gems is The Key!

How To Get All True Live Horse Racing Via Satellite TV For Free.
    (Individual price £9.75)

My Secret Black Book Of The Very Best Betting Websites.
    (Individual price £4.75) + Maria Lay Archive Forum Link Worth £10 Alone!

Full 9 Workbook Staking package. Auto-compounding, Level stakes, Back/Lay
    (Individual price £9.75) + Link to free program to open all these files inside the included instructions pdf. Microsoft Excel program not needed.

PLUS TOTALLY FREE BONUS NORMALLY £4.75. PLACE A LUCKY 15 ON BETFAIR EXCHANGE EXCEL SPREADSHEET.

Totally UNIQUE & TOTALLY FREE on top of already huge savings on this bundle!

THAT'S 10 ITEMS WITH A TOTAL EBAY LISTINGS VALUE OF £85.50 FOR JUST £42! THAT'S LESS THAN HALF PRICE AND AN INCREDIBLE SAVING OF £43.50

Zip file with all 26 listed items.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!