Сommunication Beware of Manipulated Live Statistic

Discussion in 'Free communication on a variety of topics' started by Naqh, 11 February 2024.

Tags:
  1. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

Hi Everyone,
    I just want to tell that you guys need to be careful of Statistics that commonly use by sellers as a proofs of their EA performance.
    Whether it is published on MQL5, MYFXBOOK or else.

Sellers using another deposits to boost their account growth and sometimes they remove the monitor gathering on the Signals and Re-Active it again to reset the historical performance "For monitoring manipulation, it only affects to the graph". I have observe much signals and make my conclusion.

Example:
    upload_2024-2-11_14-53-50.png

upload_2024-2-11_14-57-17.png

2. DjFx

DjFx Active Member

probably true

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!