Recruitment of participants BinaryTopVolatility Bot

Discussion in 'Binary Options Robot' started by Admin, 29 May 2019.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
200.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 10
Organizer:
Admin
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
204 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

1. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

#1 Admin, 29 May 2019
    Last edited: 22 June 2019
    BinaryTopVolatility works with the binary.com options broker on Windows machines.
    We will explain how to get your hands on the bot further down this page. This is how the BinaryTopVolatility Bot looks.

Bot.png
    If we look at the image above and in the window chart, you will see those two blue bands above and below the candles. Those are the volatility bands and they can be set by what is called a factor. The above example is on a 1 minute chart. and the factor is set at 3.5, but you can set your own factor number. The bigger the number, the wider the gap between the lines. You can trade below Factor 3 if you wish, but then you will be getting lots of trades and we find that the profitability decreases. The lower the factor the more trading action and the higher the number the less trades and more conservative. Test on your demo account for what is a good fit for you. Anytime some extreme volatility comes into the market and the price (candle) touches one of the volatility bands, a 5 minute trade is instantly initiated in the opposite direction. Of course you can set your own expiry times and what charts you use .

When price suddenly touches one of the Volatility bands a trade is taken in the opposite direction with a 5 minute expiry time and a minimum payout of 75%. That minimum payout percentage is really a great feature as it filters out the low paying trades. With Binary.com the payouts do fluctuate, so we only want trades with a minimum of 75%. Of course you can set your own amount

Money management.
    We have the 4 Money Managements to choose from, i.e. Fixed Stake, Martingale, Compounding and Masaniello.

Fixed Stake
    Bot1.png

Shared MM doesn’t apply here as each trade is independent of another with fixed stake.
    Max Simultaneous Trades – We have it set for two here, as you can often get a spike in the market and it could potentially open lots of trades.
    Minimum Stake on Binary.com is 0.35$ for volatility market and $ 0.5 for Forex market Stake – This is how much you are trading per trade, so in this case $10.

Martingale.
    Bot2.png

Shared MM – In this case if you select it, then it will take just take one trade at a time and wait for the outcome of that trade to decide what the next trade amount will be.
    Left unchecked, it will consider each forex pair traded individually and only apply the money management to the next trade on that pair.
    This means that you could have many pairs trading at the same time with their own Martingale in action.
    Max Simultaneous Trades, Minimum Stake and Initial amount are as they say. # of levels – This is how many levels of Martingale. So if the first trade fails, then it will go into it’s first martingale.
    So 3 levels of Martingale is actually 4 trades.
    Multiplier – this is by how much each level is multiplied by.
    So lose first trade of $1 then the first martingale will be $1 x 2.2=$2.2 If that loses, the second level will be $2.2×2.2 =$4.84 If that loses the third level will be $4.84×2.2=$10.65 So 4 trades in total.

Compounding
    Bot3.png

Shared MM – Once again you can apply the compounding to each individual asset traded or cumulatively as a whole. So if you have it checked it will consider all trades as one progression and if left unchecked it will consider each asset individually and apply the compounding to each asset.
    Cash – is how much cash you want to be involved in the compounding. It doesn’t have to be all the money in your account.
    Risk % – is how much of the total cash amount you want to be trading. Now what is good about compounding is that as your account starts increasing in size, so will your trade amount and as your account goes down, so will your trade amount. So basically trading larger amounts when you winning and lesser amounts when you losing. Smart.

Masaniello
    Bot4.png

This is a popular betting progression from Italy and is quite clever. You set the number of events so the number of trades, then you say how many of those you think that you will win, so expected wins ( about 50%) and what the payout will be, so the Average payout. (75%) Then the Masaniello will set the trade amount for each trade depending on the outcome of the last trade.

2. therry

therry Member

Hello everybody ,

I am the author of BinaryTopVolatility and ready to answer your questions.

Thanks

dila max, progress and Admin like this.
  3. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Salmon sabastian If you are ready to buy then you can make payment to the author right now

4. progress

progress New Member

Good , i would want to know if you programmed the software your self .....

5. therry

therry Member

Yes Sir . we are a team of programmers specialized in automating best strategies for binary options and Forex market

6. progress

progress New Member

Good i have been trying to work with someone who knows more about programming because i have an innovation to build a bot for personal trading

7. therry

therry Member

This is not a problem Sir ... You can send me the exact strategy and if achievable I will come back with an offer .... Thank you

8. therry

therry Member

Hello Everybody ,

These are my results on my live account just for less than 3 hours using BinaryTopVolatility bot . I started with initial stake at 0.35 $ screen.jpg Let me know if you're need further clarification .

Thanks

9. Daniel Bot

Daniel Bot Member

Hello Terry, .... the image, the idea the software look awesome !!!! But I have questions for you .... I have used binary.com bots in the past and after a few minutes of winning, it seems they change the algorithm you the bot starts losing , how is your bot safe ?

Would you say your software is good to run a few minutes every so many hours so it does not get detected, or we can run it with small risk for hours no stop?

10. therry

therry Member

Hello Sir ,

Let me tell you what I really think . I use my software on Volatility market but I know it is dangerous as it is ramdom with no real logic .... so Yes on Volatilty market I use it for a limited time , take my profit and stop .... However on Forex market I leave my bot running from Monday till Friday and it is very secured as we have a function that stop the Bot during major news ... Forex is stable and real people are buying or selling .... Our strategy is even stronger with Forex market and this is the place where we're making our real money ..

Thanks

11. therry

therry Member

#11 therry, 4 June 2019
    Last edited: 4 June 2019
    Hello Again ,

Just a little update from our BinaryTopVolatilty Bot after 4 hours on Volatilty market ... Starting with initial stake 0.35 $ ...
    we will stop our bot on Volatility as I said it is ramdom ...

Thanks Again

result.jpg

12. Daniel Bot

Daniel Bot Member

Thank you for the VERY VERY DETAILED INFO. What's is the price and do we get the instructions how to set it up ?

13. therry

therry Member

Hello Sir ,

You will get the bot with your private life key license ... the Bot indeed cost 2000 $ . Beleive me this is cheap for the work and potential of profit to be made with this bot . However after negotiating with Administration I accepted to divide the price among 10 people each 200 $ and I will give to each participant a personal life key license .... Once client will purchase the Bot , we will give him as well settings that we have already prepared for clients . Client will upload these settings on the bot in a fraction of seconds and ready to go . for sure it will depend on the initial capital . but we are here to advice and give you the best of our experience ....

Thank you again

14. therry

therry Member

#14 therry, 4 June 2019
    Last edited: 5 June 2019
    Hello Again ,

This is our results from last week on our Forex live account with BinaryTopVolatilty . we used 2 strategies : 1) First one is Agressive and 2) Conservative . we started with 1$ as initial stake ...

Thank you and let me know if you're need further information

Attached Files:

Admin likes this.
  15. tunde

tunde New Member

This ur bot also ve a high losing rate, but what do u one need to ve as balance to ve the kind of result u posted here, then is too expensive

16. therry

therry Member

Hello Sir ,

Sorry I do not understand your remark .... Please try to be more explicit .

Thanks

17. Noel GBAPA

Noel GBAPA Member

Hello What's a winning rate of your software ?

Thanks

18. therry

therry Member

Hello ,

The winning rate of our software depends on settings and market type ( volatility or forex market ) but we have between 52% up to 79% winning rate , sometimes even more .

Thank you

19. therry

therry Member

Hello ,

This is the results for a 45 min session with BinaryTopVolatility 52$ profit .

If you need further information please let us know

Attached Files:

Admin likes this.
  20. clement

clement New Member

where is the best bot i was told of. how can i get the bot and what price?

Admin likes this.
  • Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!