Recruitment of participants BITCOIN SYSTEM - Bitcoin Strategy for Multicharts

Discussion in 'Trading systems and strategies' started by Gurminj, 8 July 2023.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
390.00 USD
Participants':
1 of 20
Organizer:
Gurminj
5%
Settlement fee for participation:
20 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. (anonym)
    ;
  1. Gurminj

Gurminj Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

BITCOIN SYSTEM - Bitcoin Strategy for Multicharts

upload_2023-7-8_18-54-43.png

I have done considerable research on Bitcoin, published in my article in the August 2020 issue of Technical Analysis of stocks and Commodities and more recently in binance.com. Bitcoin’s rising popularity motivated me to design a strategy for trading bitcoin by taking advantage of my correlation analysis from my research and other conventional technical analysis methods and indicators. In developing the Intermarket conditions I used proprietary intermarket indicators presented in my book Intermarket Trading Strategies. Intermarket conditions can give you an edge in trading Bitcoin and as far as I know, this is the only Bitcoin Intermarket strategy in the market.

2.PNG

You can see above the last 3 year performance of the strategies applied on BTC, ETH and Bitcoin futures .The strategy was tested using Multicharts. The commissions were 0.1% and all trades were entered next day at the open.

3.PNG

Figure 1.Chart of Bitcoin with QQQ (in blue) and ARKW (in black) from Septemner 2021 until March 2022. In the bottom windows you can see the 100 day correlation between BTC and ARKW and BTC and QQQ. Notice that the correlation between BTC and ARKW was as high as 98% in January of 2022!

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!