Recruitment of participants BMM SPOT X INDICATOR

Discussion in 'Binary Options Indicators MT4' started by Dron, 31 January 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
250.00 USD
Participants':
6 of 16
Organizer:
Dron
37%
Settlement fee for participation:
16 USD
  1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

BMM SPOT X INDICATOR

Welcome to SpotX, your gateway to precision in binary options trading. SpotX is a cutting-edge trading indicator meticulously designed to revolutionize your trading experience. Powered by sophisticated algorithms, SpotX leverages volume data to pinpoint perfect reversal points, providing you with unparalleled insights into the market.

Pre Alert System
    Gain a competitive edge with SpotX's pre-alert system, allowing you to anticipate market movements before they happen.

Easy to Trade
    Seamlessly integrate SpotX into your trading strategy – user-friendly interface ensures a hassle-free experience for both beginners and seasoned traders.

All Time-frames
    Whether you're a short term trader or a long-sessions trader , SpotX adapts to your preferences, functioning flawlessly across all time frames.

OTC Charts
    Don't limit your potential – SpotX extends its capabilities to Over-The-Counter (OTC) charts for weekend trading, broadening your trading opportunities.

Maintains Accuracy
    Rely on SpotX for precise signals. With an impressive 85% accuracy, you can trust SpotX to guide you through the complexities of the market.

Filters Bad Conditions
    Navigate through market turbulence with ease, as SpotX intelligently filters out unfavorable conditions, ensuring you trade with confidence.

0000-1024x780.png

2222.png 4444.png 5555.png 7777.png Untitled-2-e1703328440441-575x1024.png

2. croollywood

croollywood Member

3. Johan Viviers

Johan Viviers New Member

I bought this indi for $100 a while ago...

4. croollywood

croollywood Member

how is it ?

5. Johan Viviers

Johan Viviers New Member

You have to use it in your own strategy and probably not as the seller is using it. It does repaint, for instance, if you shut down the chart/ pair or 'refresh' the same chart, many/ most of the signals change. I will show eg 4 win and 6 loss if you leave chart running over night but if you refresh the charts it suddenly becomes 8 win and 2 loss. Even though this is the case that it repaints, it is still worth it. It uses the principals of footprint data. That is if you know what it is and believe in footprints data. (Like DeltaRiver footprint software/ platform) Other people might know and build their strategies based on market profiling (market volume profiling).

Long story short, I know why it 'repaints' and I am fine with it... because I know how the indicator works, then it is logical that it will repaint the arrow/ signals when you refresh the chart. I will suggest you don't be bothered by it either. The indi makes a lot of guesswork out of the way, for sure!

PS What I don't like is that it forces you to have a certain color of candles, chart shift automatically switches to off and candle size is also forced upon you. You can immediately change it but each time you switch between TF or currency pair it does the above mentioned automatically.
    I run it on a separate computer dedicated just for this indi. I am trying to incorporate it with all my other indicators to increase ITM rate. It will of course be useful in forex trading.

Hope this helps

croollywood likes this.
  6. croollywood

croollywood Member

This helps immensely. I am trading order flow already. However I need an alerter so that I dont have to sit on the charts all the time and I believe this will help. But could you swiftly elaborate on the reason why it repaints ?

7. Johan Viviers

Johan Viviers New Member

It gives proper alerts. The way the indi is working or as the seller explains the strategy is that when price reaches a certain level (for reversal or continuation) it will paint a white bar above or below the current candle. The moment the price returns away/ back from this level, the the white bar will go away as well. This is also quite understandable and logic. BUT if the white bar stays there after the candle closed, then it your time for entry for a full candle trade in the direction the indi showed you. This is also logical and understandable.
    The thing is, when refreshing the page/ chart, then the indi will not compensate or take wicks into account but only where the history of bodies entered the specific reversal or continuation areas. So when you refresh a chart that was drawing live signals for a proper while (depending on the TF), then of course the exact areas where signals were, will change. Some signals will be totally gone from that areas and chances are good that they were OTMs.
    Seeing that you understand order flow (market profile etc.) and how informative it is or the edge it can offer, you will definitely benefit from this indi.
    See attached a chart (xauusd) M5/ M15 that ran overnight and longer.
    See the win/ loss rate. Total of a combined win of 6 and 8 losses. For the fun of it I have combined it with other arrow indis and sometimes you get 90% OTM's! and sometimes 90% ITM's.
    But don't let this discourage you, for you know what and why the indi gave the signal, whether reversal or continuation. I am not interested in taking end of candle trades. If all my conditions are met on my strategy and this indi confirmed the reversal zone, then I feel safer to take the trade till end of candle, so I trade intracandles (whatever time is left of the current candle, whether 30seconds or 30m21secs)
    BUT to take the trade on next candle open is ridiculous because the candle could have retraced just that exact movement needed for ITM which was wasted by waiting for previous candle close.
    I am also in the telegram group where the seller shares signals... he is not that great, even with all the bells and whistles he might incorporate.

You know that saying: It is not what you have (or how big it is), it is how you use it.

You can/ will make a success

I will post a second screenshot of the same pair and TF that I will refresh now.
    Changed to 10 ITM and 3 OTM (vs 6/8)
    (So yes... non-repaint my a$$)

Cheers

1st pic (running long time on live market)

photo_2024-02-22_13-32-57.jpg

2nd pic (refreshed M5 and M15... like backtesting)

upload_2024-2-22_13-50-41.png

8. Johan Viviers

Johan Viviers New Member

And remember Win rate (G1) % shows me there were a bunch of martingale trades that happened in the 1st pic. Many unsuccessful.

9. Johan Viviers

Johan Viviers New Member

To elaborate on this (1 step Martingale) picture. 6 ITM vs 8 OTM

6 ITM @$1/trade= $6 in your pocket
    8 OTM + 8 OTM (Martingale trades) = $16 out your pocket
    Total of a minimum of minus (-) $10 for this period

This is just FYI stuff...

[​IMG]

10. ThunderGod

ThunderGod New Member

it's waste of time and money.

all binary indicators are garbage, including Zain v10, Pro Thunder V10 and so one....
    i tested it all. and u can't be longterm profitable with this crap indicators.

11. Johan Viviers

Johan Viviers New Member

All my indicators are my designs, only had people doing the coding for me. This is the only one I purchased. In the right hands the spot x indi can be worth something. I am currently checking whether I need it or not... there is always room for improvement. Did you buy or use the spot x? If not, don't judge too soon.

12. ThunderGod

ThunderGod New Member

Yes, I have tested this Spot X indicator. First, I tested it in the OTC market, but the performance was really poor. Then, I tried it in the real market M5, and the results were not particularly good either. For me personally, it actually worked best in the M1. You have to filter the currency pairs based on performance. It's best to always choose pairs with a win rate of 80% and win rate G1 (100%).

13. Johan Viviers

Johan Viviers New Member

I see, don't use it the way the seller describes. You have to take footprints or market profiling for what it is and why you are incorporating it into strategy. I won't do solid 1,5,15,30 mins (etc) trades. Only intracandle trades. 2nd it is suicidal towards your balance to trade OTC. I won't touch it with a stick.
    Good luck in your trading journey!
    :)

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!