Recruitment of participants BO Indicator Fox neuro jet

Discussion in 'Forex Indicators MT4' started by GOODMEN, 24 June 2020.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
55.00 USD
Participants':
3 of 10
Organizer:
GOODMEN
30%
Settlement fee for participation:
6 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. Captwealth, 2. JAMES, 3. (anonym)
    ;
    Reserve list:
    1. (anonym)
    ;
  1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

BO Indicator Fox neuro jet

The indicator was developed by professional programmers who were advised by top traders and foreign exchange market analysts.
    The cooperation of young, ambitious and experienced professionals trading in binary options helped to create a trading system whose
    algorithm is built on a neural network, this literally blew up the market! Nobody did this before ... The

number of profitable trades tends to the level of 70-80% of the total mass and this is only the beginning.
    The process of improving the indicator does not stop even for a second, since the algorithm is constantly being trained and adapted
    to new market conditions. Already, dozens of novice traders get serious profits with Fox Neuro Jet!

The new generation revolutionary algorithm built on the neural network, which gives maximum adaptability to the market in any conditions and significantly increases the win rate compared to other indicators.

The indicator builds the most powerful support and resistance levels that additionally filter the signals in both manual and automatic modes, which ensures the reliability of the signals.

The indicator signals come exclusively at the end of the trend, and not against it, trying to give signals until the market
    turns around, which makes the algorithm as efficient and profitable as possible.

1. Staff

5.png

The mode in which the neural network is tied to the main configured indicator parameters. In this mode, everything is maximally adapted for stable and safe trading for those who do not like to take risks and are interested in a gradual increase in the deposit.

2. Adaptive

6.png

The mode in which the neural network is trained in the process and completely calculates all kinds of trading conditions, while not being tied to any parameters, but independently adapting to any market conditions. For those who love the sea of sensations in trading, as every day, the indicator will delight you with new trading prospects.

3. Customizable

7.png

The mode in which the neural network participates in the algorithm at half its capacity and you personally choose the sensitivity of the neural network and the degree of its involvement in the trading process, which provides unlimited possibilities and flexibility in decision making. For those who already have experience in trading and prefer to independently change the conditions of the game.

Shaik26 and t2g like this.
  2. Zicroff Inventor

Zicroff Inventor New Member

I had already purchased this indicator , no any respond both mail and telegram , waiting them to activate me , so sad

3. shakzz

shakzz Member

If you have it can you share it here for other members?

4. shakzz

shakzz Member

Did they activate you? How is the results?

5. chea yan wong

chea yan wong New Member

saw the video, worth to buy, waiting for Zicroff Inventor feedback

6. JAMES

JAMES New Member

They also scammed me as well. I bought a lifetime license and then after a month it expired. I tried to get in touch with them but they did not respond. I think ADMIN should just take the files we have and crowdfund for the unlocking fee. I have two versions of these indicators for both Forex and Binary Options.

7. chea yan wong

chea yan wong New Member

omg, so it's locked by month and it's expired and you cant use it anymore. that's bad, and seems like they are bad in service

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!