Realised Bunnahabhain

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by MickeyKung, 7 March 2022.

1. MickeyKung

MickeyKung Active Member

#1 MickeyKung, 7 March 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: 7 March 2022
    Buy the 'Bunnahabhain' Trading Robot (Expert Advisor) for MetaTrader 4 in MetaTrader Market (mql5.com)

Bunnahabhain
    is an unique Expert Advisor that uses an arbitrage system. Multi-currency Expert Advisor makes it less vulnerable to market fluctuations. The trading system can work with both large and small deposits.
    Do not forget to write to me in private messages, I am ready to help each buyer and suggest about the adviser's work.
    Unfortunately, MT4 does not provide the ability to test multi-currency EAs.

NO MARTINGALE. NO GRID. NO AVERAGING!!!

Please if you have any question or some issues write me directly in privat messages.

EA installation is very simple. Just drag it on ANY chart and ANY timeframe. EA all doing automatically.
    Make sure that Algrotrading is allowed

Signal using standart settings.

https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/bunnahabhain-ea.7004/

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!