Buy CME Daily Bulletin Open Interest MT4

Discussion in 'MQL5 Market' started by Admin, 27 April 2020.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
50.00 USD
Participants':
5 of 8
Organizer:
Admin
Settlement fee for participation:
14 USD
  1. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

#1 Admin, 27 April 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: 26 September 2021
    CME Daily Bulletin Open Interest MT4 Indicator
    V1.2

CME Daily Bullettin Open Interest provides the data on the open interest of futures contracts on the CME for your charts. Open interest is a special type of volume, that shows how many contracts are being held by the market participants at each moment of time. This type of information is available only in futures markets. But now, with this indicator, you can also analyze these data when trading the spot markets, such as FOREX. In addition, the indicator provides data on the open interest for the Call/Put options on the most common futures contracts. This makes the calculation of the non-trivial sentiment indicators possible, such as Call/Put Ratio, Sentiment Accumulator, B&S Power Indicator and other indicators based on the real volume or open interest.

Below are the parameters of the indicator and their values:

• Auto Detect Report Name - automatic detection of the symbol. If this parameter is enabled, the indicator automatically determines the name of the report that must be loaded for the current symbol;
      • Report Name - name of the report to load manually, in case the symbol autodetection is disabled (set to 'false');
      • Update Frequency Min - frequency of data update. If the value is zero, the data are not updated. The default value of the parameter is zero, which means updating 1 time per minute.
    CME Daily Bulletin.png

CME Daily Bulletin1.png

The data on the amount of open contracts are taken from one section of the "daily bulletin" - report of the CME, published weekly. This section is called 'Daily Volume', it is available as Excel files on the official ftp server of the exchange. To update the data on open interest, simply copy the corresponding reports to the indicator folder. Detailed instructions on performing the update can be found in the blog How to update CME reports on your PC. The demonstration mode (during testing) does not require the data, the indicator loads them from its internal memory. However, updating the reports is not possible in the demo version, therefore, the open interest in this mode is displayed with some delay. The indicator works on any timeframe, but the data are available only for the daily timeframe; therefore, the suggested working chart period is D1. Nevertheless, the open interest for the current trading day is always available, which is updated several times during the trading session.

The indicator provides access to open interest of more than 800 futures markets, including the FOREX market (EUR, GBP, CHF, JPY, CAD, AUD, NZD, RUB and some others), metals (gold, silver, platinum, etc.), energy (oil (several varieties), gas). Indices (S&P 500, Dow Jones 30, Nasdaq-100, etc.). Financial instruments: 30-year bonds, 10,5,2 year treasury notes of the federal government. Commodities (wheat, feeder and live cattle, lean hog, lumber, etc.). However, some uncommon instruments may not be supported in the demo version. The full list of supported instruments is available in the blog: Full list of supported finance instruments of CME Daily Bulletin.

dll msimg32

2. Yogesh Aggarwal

for those who trade on forex and commodities and different instruments they will get the live open interest to sell the contract at the highest level or buy the contract at lowest level with this tool u will also know what will be the trend in the market now and in fifteens minuets to one hour live.............best tool to trade live

Admin likes this.
  3. Yogesh Aggarwal

Daily Bulletin (DB)
    the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) generates a separate report for each instrument. In cases where the data is not much, the exchange combines the assets. This report contains a lot of information on futures and options among which we can find the data on the volume for the previous day, open interest (open positions) at the end of the day, and so on.

Our main interest in these reports is open interest by the end of the day on options on futures. It’s time to say a few words about what an option is and what types of options there are. An option is a contract between two parties for the supply of goods at a particular price at any time until a certain date.

For example, we agree that prior to the first day of the following month, if you have such a need, I’ll be obliged to buy from you 2 million EUR for USD at the exchange rate of 1.09, even in the case if the euro will cost less, say 1.03. For this opportunity you pay me a premium and if you didn’t take it, the premium will still stay with me.

4. Yogesh Aggarwal

its a very important indicator which shows you what will be the next movement in the market with open interest.

5. Yogesh Aggarwal

now look at this open interest it will show you the trend at the best time on live chart that the peak is over not only with price also with open interest.

Attached Files:

6. Yogesh Aggarwal

upload_2020-4-28_6-33-24.png

this is how i get data for daily open interest which confirms next days trend at the end of the day but if you have live data of open interest on your chart it will be fantastic.

7. Yogesh Aggarwal

8. Yogesh Aggarwal

#8 Yogesh Aggarwal, 28 April 2020
    Last edited: 30 April 2020
    sorry

Attached Files:

9. Dennis

Dennis Member

i will pay 2 Participants so we get it... how to pay to start... :) ?

10. Yogesh Aggarwal

first add yourself to the participants list in the first section then you will get option to pay a little later

11. Dennis

Dennis Member

done

12. Yogesh Aggarwal

we only need one more participant to go for it

13. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

do you want to buy 2 activations?

14. johnny D

johnny D Member

yoggesh are you the author/seller of this indicator?

15. Yogesh Aggarwal

no i am not the author or seller i am one of the users like you
    .....tell me how can i help you?

16. William

William Member

I've tried reading with my learning hat on but still haven't got a clue what it's on about. May be because it's too early in the morning.

I am day trader though mainly scalper on Forex. How can this help me with trading say EURUSD to hold the trade for about 15 to 60 minutes?

If someone has the time and energy to explain that with a EURUSD chart I'd be very grateful. Thanks

17. Yogesh Aggarwal

well this piece of software will let u know the exact position of market it will go up or go down with the number of contracts adding and if the price is up you are sure more rise will come but if the price goes down and open interest increase it will also mean buying is happening in contracts similarly if shorts are created market price is increasing open interest will go down simply telling you that more and more sellers are trying to sell at specific rate the contracts and if we talk about going long vice versa

18. William

William Member

Are you able to load it on a currency pair chart and highlight those different areas so I can visualise the chart behavior in those times. Visual is better than text explanation. Thanks Yogesh

19. Yogesh Aggarwal

#19 Yogesh Aggarwal, 28 April 2020
    Last edited: 29 April 2020
    General Rules for Volume and Open Interest
    The basic rules for volume and open interest:

[​IMG]
    Figure 1: General rules for volume and open interest

Price action increasing during an uptrend and open interest on the rise are interpreted as new money coming into the market. That reflects new buying, which is considered bullish. Now, if the price action is rising and the open interest is on the decline, short sellers covering their positions are causing the rally. Money is, therefore, leaving the marketplace—this is taken as a bearish sign.

If prices are in a downtrend and open interest is on the rise, some chartists believe that new money is coming into the market. They think this pattern shows aggressive new short selling. They believe this scenario will lead to a continuation of a downtrend and a bearish condition.

Suppose the total open interest is falling off and prices are declining. This theory holds that the price decline is likely being caused by disgruntled long position holders being forced to liquidate their positions. Some technicians view this scenario as a strong position because they think the downtrend will end once all the sellers have sold their positions.

[​IMG]
    Figure 2: Bullish and bearish signs according to open interest

According to the theory, high open interest at a market top and a dramatic price fall off should be considered bearish. That means all bulls who bought near the top of the market are now in a loss position. Their panic to sell keeps the price action under pressure.

I was wrong with some views here is the correct view in complete I am wrong some where please forgive me .

20. johnny D

johnny D Member

Oh okay im not sure on this because...I tried checking the listed sellers website but it seems like it has not been updated since may of 2019 and there are no reviews at all on it. The comments seem to be people having problems getting it to work.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!