1. Collection of contributions
  2. If you are in the main list of these purchases, please make a payment immediately !!!

* Follow the links below to test yourself in these sections

Expert advisors, trading robots, MT4 experts

Forex Indicators MT4

Binary Options Robot

Download Dark Correlation

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by Ben01, 14 January 2020.

1. Ben01

Ben01 Well-Known Member

#1 Ben01, 14 January 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: 15 January 2020
    FREE DOWNLOAD
    https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/45420

Only for limited time, maybe today only (!)

dark-correlation-screen-1889.png

Dark Correlation is a fully automatic Expert Advisor for Scalping Trading and Intraday Trading. Dark Correlation is based on an artificial intelligence algorithm that allows to predict and anticipate the trading Signals that it uses. In this way, the expert advisor is able to get a very high-rate of winning trades.

Please note. This EA can not be backtested, you have to test it in Demo, because it trades in a minimum of two assets at the same time.

The Expert was tested on demo and live trading with good results. You can download the demo and test it yourself. Tests were performed with Ecn broker, low spread, low slippage and low commission.

This Expert Advisor uses a special strategy. The default settings usually open a maximum of only 1 order; In addition, too much settings are external, so that everyone can set the robot as they wish.

Live Performance is also available by accessing author's sales profile where you can also find my other Robots and their performances:

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/msolito59/seller
    No experience is required to Download the robot.

Recommendations

• The Recommended Timeframe is H1. It is not recommended to use other timeframes for this robot, because they can only compromise the accuracy of the operations.
    • The recommended pair is EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD. no use this robot in other pairs.
    • An Ecn broker is always recommended. Contact me if you need an advice on the most suitable broker.
    • It is recommended to run the robot with the default settings or settings provided by the author
    • The recommended Leverage is 1:10 or more and minimum deposit recommended starts from $500. (every 0.01 lots)
    • A low latency vps is always recommended.
    For further information regarding this expert advisor or for problems, we suggest you contact the author who will offer the maximum assistance.

Here you will find the complete installation video in case of difficulty.

dark-correlation-screen-5202.png

ronny1, tpchuah and BluePanther like this.
  2. tpchuah

tpchuah Active Member

Thanks for the tip. I have downloaded it and place it on the recommended 6 pairs on a live account because it cannot be backtested. I trusted this guy because the Dark Sky is performing OK. I will update you the result in 1 months time.

ronny1 and Ben01 like this.
  3. Ben01

Ben01 Well-Known Member

I downloaded it on all my VPSs but have not started any tests yet.
    maybe you can share a public link?

EDIT: I just noticed, it was my 500th message here ;-)

GOODMEN likes this.
  4. Ben01

Ben01 Well-Known Member

maybe it is interesting for you, how I found out it was for free - i joined his telegram group and just got the message.
    not many messages in the group, so no problem, maybe once a month, but important ;-)

tpchuah likes this.
  5. tpchuah

tpchuah Active Member

I cannot find a public link to his live test, that is why I have to test it myself.

6. Ben01

Ben01 Well-Known Member

No, I mean can you make public YOUR live test (you said you just put it live on 6 pairs).
    can you make live monitoring of your account public?

7. tpchuah

tpchuah Active Member

Oh I see. OK I will try to put it on my myfxbook and I will inform you the link later.

8. tpchuah

tpchuah Active Member

Ben01 and EightBall like this.
  9. Ben01

Ben01 Well-Known Member

10. Ben01

Ben01 Well-Known Member

still for free, go and get it

11. ronny1

ronny1 Active Member

Thanks Gamma for the Tip! Downloaded is on some VPS....unfortunaly not enough time to test ist straight ahead.
    If someone is testing this the next time I'm very interested how it works and the results....

Ron

12. mmr22

mmr22 Member

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!