Buy Digit Alligator Binary.com Bot

Discussion in 'Binary Options Robot' started by Admin, 28 February 2020.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
2000.00 USD
Participants':
25 of 39
Organizer:
Admin
Settlement fee for participation:
80 USD
  1. I've spoken with seller he wrote You need 70$ to start with 0.35$ stake 5-10$ daily this is not
    "miracle bot" for 5000$ ist smal profit daily

2. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

he wrote that this bot makes a small profit per day, but in a month it will be a good income

3. enough income for me

Admin likes this.
  4. Im testing other bot from Therry also I'll just say that I haven't found better than Therry bots so far for now on demo account

Admin likes this.
  5. Admin, do something with your page because I log out too fast, please :) Or I can change this manually ?

6. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

what exactly should I do? What's the problem?

7. site logs me out after 2 minutes or faster

8. therry

therry Member

Hello Sir ,

I have told you that you can start earning with this bot with low capital like 70$ as initial capital . with 70$ , you can make 11$ average daily so within one week you're making about 100% profit . Now if you start with 140$ you are making already 22$ daily which is about 150$ weekly and 600$ monthly .... well , show me Sir , investment with 140$ as initial capital and you can make about 600$ monthly .... Now imagine you invest 280$ then weekly profit 300$ and 1200$ monthly ..... I let you do the math .....

Thank you and let me know if you're need further assistance

9. Yes Therry agrees I just wanted to say that you can buy it cheaply and start with a small deposit :)

10. therry

therry Member

Hello Again ,

I am testing my new strategy first on Demo account before going live .... So far so good

Thanks for watching

11. therry

therry Member

YOU ARE RIGHT ... BRING MORE PEOPLE TO LOWER THE PRICE :)

12. I'm just looking for something that works

13. Paul Neil

Paul Neil Active Member

This digit differ API looks like the same as the even and odd and rise and fall is this the same seller if so could you ask them if we can have a demo licence 1 week to test on demo account please

14. We can ask Therry here :) But the settings is the key :)

15. Therry possible to test it ?

16. daniele

daniele New Member

we need more people I want to use this!

17. therry

therry Member

#57 therry, 13 March 2020
    Last edited: 13 March 2020
    Hello Sir ,

Yes , I am the creator of TopEvenOddBot and TopOverUnderBot ... I won't give a demo test on my bots anymore as people are using them the wrong way and reporting that my bots are not making cash .... I am sorry for that but I do not need people saying bad comments and simply because they don't know the power of my bots ... It is like giving in hands a Ferrari but people don't have a driver license .... Believe me but I spent many hours to creates these bots .... Almost nobody can beat Binary.com but by searching and testing hundreds of settings and algorithm somehow you can pull cash from their system and keep it for real but you're need discipline .... that's the reason , I posted my own real account to prove everybody that my bots are producing cash everyday .... Now if you bring many participants then my bots will be very cheap .. up to you . we have reached 108$ which you can lower if more participants come in ... But remember , once you will buy Digit Alligator , I will give you few secured setting that made for me real cash in pocket and do not try any other setting untill you test it on demo for at least one week...
    I hope it answered your question

Thanks Again

neea557 and Павел like this.
  18. therry

therry Member

Hello Again ,

New Update from Strategy 2 ...

Thanks

19. Livandos

Livandos New Member

it shows nothing! show a minimum of 500-700 contracts ! your balance will quickly disappear:D

Gergely Pintér likes this.
  20. Livandos

Livandos New Member

yes ? you understand risks on DD ?? any dd will lose all your money, do you think in binary works stupid programmers ;)

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!