Locked Digit match advance strategy

Discussion in 'Binary Options Trading systems and strategies' started by KINDMAN, 21 September 2019.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
1500.00 USD
Participants':
11 of 85
Organizer:
KINDMAN
Settlement fee for participation:
19 USD
  1. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

EMMANUEL ADEJUGBE today moved from the Reserve List to the Main List and did the right thing to lower the price.
    The main list is already 36 people and we can buy this wonderful strategy for $ 44.
    But we will reduce the price to $ 30 and below, so anyone do not pay until the announcement of the Payment.

Members of the Reserve List, Do a good deed for everyone and for yourself, move to the Main list and the price of the strategy will fall by $1-$ 2 from each new member of the Main list.
    If all 9 people do this, then the price will drop by $ 12-$14.
    It is not in your interests to pay 30% more than in the Main List.
    Forum users - actively join the reserve list, and later we will help you transfer to the main list to reduce the price. [​IMG]

2. vullistax

vullistax Active Member

Technical Manager & Census Analyst
    To get this at $40 we need 3 more people. To pay $35 we need 8 more... Is there a big difference for $5? To get 8 more may take still a long time... Just remember 'reserve list' people. You will pay quite a premium if you are not on the main list so get it while it is :mad:HOT!!:rolleyes:

Admin and KINDMAN like this.
  3. Mr. Mentor

Mr. Mentor Member

Your telling us this is robot . but author don't include any details in file section, everything is PDF file

Attached Files:

4. vullistax

vullistax Active Member

Yes, it is a strategy, not a bot. It explains what calculations or approach must be taken to get a successful trade in Digit Matches.

5. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

This is not a robot, this is a strategy. A robot using also and this strategy with a 100% winrate costs $ 5000.

6. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Members of the Reserve List, Do a good deed for everyone and for yourself, move to the Main list and the price of the strategy will fall by $1-$ 2 from each new member of the Main list.
    If all 9 people do this, then the price will drop by $ 12-$14.
    It is not in your interests to pay 30% more than in the Main List.
    Forum users - actively join the reserve list, and later we will help you transfer to the main list to reduce the price. [​IMG]

7. Павел

Павел New Member

New members, help buy a good strategy.

8. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

New members is a Reserve List

9. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Friends, Attention !!!
    If all 36 members of the Main List write Yes to an offer to buy this great strategy at a price of $ 44
    then the start of Payments will be announced and the Main list will be closed and will not be updated further.
    I will report the results of the vote.
    So, I am waiting for Yes оr No from all the members of the Main List. [​IMG]

10. Павел

Павел New Member

11. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

#251 KINDMAN, 22 February 2020
    Last edited: 22 February 2020
    Poll statistics: 1 from 36 said Yes
    The Poll continues for the Main List...
    Read my about poll announcement above[​IMG]

12. #252 Deleted member 4220, 22 February 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: 22 February 2020
    Hey people from rererve list go to main lets buy this for 30$ this is exactly how it works from 1$ account -

This is exactly killer shoot pro strategy how this trading looks like.

If this strategy is so good we can easy master it earn and buy original Cash Flow Software (or KS auto software) with auto trading and earn without effort.
    Yeah...sounds like a fairy tale we are all looking for years for something that gives long-term profit.

KINDMAN likes this.
  13. vullistax

vullistax Active Member

Kindman, my friend. This one has come a long way, hey?... I never believed we can get it under $50, but it is there now. If I read back it was always your goal to get in around that price. New members have not joined in some days and the reserve list seem to be stuck. To get EVERYBODY to agree/respond would be really impossible... I have already paid for the bot, but I hate bots that I do not know the strategy it is based on, if the bot does not perform in future (God forbid) I can research the strategy and MAYBE make adjustments then trade manually. But do you really think everybody will respond? Anyway.. it is a yes from me. Maybe we just wait for "No" votes, the rest is assumed to be yes, what do you think>?

(AND IF ANYBODY READING THIS HAS NOT JOINED YET, DO IT QUICKLY, WE CAN STILL REDUCE THE PRICE DRASTICALLY IF MORE JOIN)

KINDMAN and Павел like this.
  14. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Attention !!! The Reserve list, watch the video from kapulet (Page 13 Yesterday at 8:30 PM) how our strategy is used manually to make money.
    This is the Grail !!!
    Reserve list go urgently to the Main list and the price will drop to $ 30 if you all 9 people do it.
    Members of the Reserve List, Do a good deed for everyone and for yourself.

15. Alex

Alex Member

If you look closely, the video shows a balance of 9948 dollars in the 6:10 minute, but in the 6:54 minute that balance is 7023 dollars, even the time does not match, that is why it does not even operate in real.

16. Alex

Alex Member

the video also clearly shows the edition, if we are careful we can observe that at the moment that an entry gets the worm changes dramatically in its form, which means that the video was edited, and that surely I do not put a digit match but a digit differ, so even the balance does not change at all when each entry ends

17. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Alex, where you saw the balance of 9948 dollars and 7023 dollars in this video.
    I did not find any balance, because it is shown on the top line of the interface along with an account, and this is not visible on the screen.
    Provide a screenshot of the balance that you saw.
    This video is dated May 19, 2016 and was made by a low-quality video recording program, so some overlays are possible.
    Watch the newer video from February 17, 2020 (Page11 Jonatan adarve molina, Tuesday at 3:54 AM) where our Advanced Digit Match strategy is used.

18. vullistax

vullistax Active Member

Alex, thanks for the heads up, seriously, thanks bud. But I'd rather have the facts behind the strategy that's causing a tiny storm here at cb. So I will pay when they say pay, then win or lose, you will know. But I have done my research today, what can I say... I am not buying the bot, but I need to know what is behind all this. Keen eye, will you look at the other vids? Scary stuff, let's be real.

19. Alex

Alex Member

There is an orange stripe, there clearly says account balance, you don't have to be very smart to realize because the creator of the video does not use it in real account, we must be careful, Richard Parishton and succes team are fully associated

20. Alex

Alex Member

in the video that you tell me is the same story, the creator of the video does not use it in real account, for that reason he covers the area where the code that distinguishes demo and real entries

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!