Buy Discord to Telegram Forwarder BOT (for Signals)

Discussion in 'Signals for Forex Market' started by kitesurfer, 30 December 2022.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
49.00 USD
Participants':
7 of 7
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
11 USD
  1. kitesurfer

kitesurfer Active Member

Discord to Telegram Bot for forwarding Signals

We need this to forward Discord channel messages to Telegram.
    The Bot/program would require hosting on a VPS, Server or Cloud.

Price: $49 for Source Code
    ($40 + $9 to cover any payment fees).

Seller Website: https://www.fiverr.com/diogo_cruz/develop-a-bot-that-forwards-messages-from-discord-and-telegram

I have a bot that can forward messages from discord to telegram.

I sell the source code of this bot in the standard package of the gig that you referenced, for $40

The bot can forward text messages, gifs, links, emojis. It cannot forward embeds, files, reactions, custom emojis, edits, tags/mentions or threads.

The messages are forwarded virtually instantly (no delay). However, if many messages are being sent per second then discord might limit how fast they are actually posted. In this case they would be put on a queue and then they would be sent some seconds later.

The bot has a configuration file where you specify the IDs of the discord channels to forward and the IDs of the destination telegram channels.

You also have to provide the bot with a discord user account that is in the servers and has access to the channels that will be forwarded. The bot will take that account and use it to receive the messages. Controlling a user account with a bot is not allowed by discord so there is a chance that the account is banned. I have never heard of it happening before but I must tell you about it. It should be safe because the bot only receives messages, it does not do any suspicious actions. Many any other customers use this bot and forward many channels without any problem.

You also have to give a telegram bot token to the forwarding bot and the telegram bot must be in the destination telegram groups/channels and have permission to send messages there.

In this gig I deliver the source code of this bot. I also include text instructions for you to configure it and run it in a windows or mac computer. It is also possible to run it 24/7 in a cloud like pebblehost if you want.

Attached Files:

ritesh31x likes this.
  2. kitesurfer

kitesurfer Active Member

Admin, the price is around $40. I don't know how many participants, please adjust.

3. Jimmylet

Jimmylet Active Member

Wait…
    Be careful. I have personally developed a robot that allows this. The price is $60 for six months. It allows editing, and also (it will depend) the quoted messages. In the price you mention for your service provider, you must also include the price of server. there, you only have the code.

4. DrakeLevi777

DrakeLevi777 Active Member

This is should be the solution for signal provider who only provide from discord.
    So, We can get forwarding message from Telegram

Vnyk likes this.
  5. kitesurfer

kitesurfer Active Member

I have servers and the average trader has a VPS, why would I wish to pay more for hosting? Hosting the bot is up to the user. Admin would host if they including it in a CB purchase. There is no harm in having more than one type of Discord forwarding service.

6. kitesurfer

kitesurfer Active Member

And for those that already have discord access and want to make the life easier by sending signals to Telegram

7. kitesurfer

kitesurfer Active Member

I'm initiating this to open up the Discord side of CB services on offer. We keep talking about it but nothing happens. This is small cost to test.

8. kitesurfer

kitesurfer Active Member

And then Admin has the source code for free and can begin :)

9. Jimmylet

Jimmylet Active Member

You don't understand me. I tell you that the robot that the administrator will receive will have to be hosted on a compatible server to make it work.

And it is the administrator who will have to do it, if he knows how to do it. In addition, only the person who is logged in to the Discord account who holds the rights to read messages from the private group will be able to operate it (thus the administrator).

In addition, what about paying $40 for a serverless robot, as much paid $60 for a robot with server, function for editing messages + messages mentioned. It's better I think.

10. Jimmylet

Jimmylet Active Member

For exemple: for the CB Fundingmade. It’s a best deal for me.

11. kitesurfer

kitesurfer Active Member

I'm not sure why you say there is a misunderstanding or problem. I don't see any significant issue with anything you have said. I would be the administrator of this bot for my own purposes. CB users can also host their own forwarding bot if they wish and have a VPS. The bot will login our personal Discord and select and forward the channels we tell it to. If CB Admin is using it then they host and login...if they dont want to host they use other hosted bots at higher cost, their choice. For editing there is hardly any issue....I have my own Telegram forwarding bot and it edits whatever comes in.

12. Vnyk

Vnyk Active Member

Full Time Prop Firm Trader
    Do you mean to say $60 with server for lifetime or $40 along with source code, in exchange with other CB.
    If so then you need to open up private conversation with admins, replying in open thread won't help.

So if you have the solution and wanted in exchange of some other CB then have a personal conversation with admins.

13. Jimmylet

Jimmylet Active Member

Ok je pens
    I didn't understand that this CB was not related to the signals here. In short!

The solution I have costs $60 every six months, or the source code for $60 but the admin has to configure it and host it himself.

14. Vnyk

Vnyk Active Member

What I want to tell you is that you need to have the conversation in private with admins regarding your offer, so that signals who are stucked with this discord error will be resolved completely.

15. kitesurfer

kitesurfer Active Member

Of course its related to signals on here (more so in the future), but not only signals, sharing course content too. Many of us are in Discord groups and want some info sent to Telegram, whether its for private or shared on here. It can be used by both Admin or Users with a VPS. Your hosted solution is great for Admin or those that don't want to host or be responsible for the setup. Your unhosted version will probably be better than this one, but no harm in having both. This one is ready now 1 day delivery, and been sold for quite some time so its tested.

16. ketolad

ketolad Active Member

I don't understand why ppl getting so confused. It's $40 for source code. Upto participants how they want to use it.

- Admin can use it as part of offering
    - we can use it for a group buy (cloud9 for example by asking admin for discord details).
    - an individual can use it to keep track of channels that matter from their own discord memberships, etc.

17. Vnyk

Vnyk Active Member

Ppl are not getting confused lol. Some are offering their services of their own

18. Issac

Issac New Member

It is true that you are paying 60$ for six month for discord to telegram forward, but according to discord ToS if you are using a discord bot to forward it is only possible if you have the manage server role and add the bot into the server at first place. So in order to forward from private signal channel without manage server permission you gotta have to use a non-discord bot with access to your user account so there might be information leakage issue, and also who knows the seller may shut down the server and rebrand to another name and start selling the service somewhere.

19. kitesurfer

kitesurfer Active Member

You have made a lot of comments that are true, untrue and not applicable, all in one. Many of your concerns apply to many other apps you already using. Please read the first post again where the seller already explains all. And my subsequent posts which confirm. Ignore all other user comments as they are misleading and not necessarily referring to this app. If still not clear, ask 1 question at a time.

20. Issac

Issac New Member

Does the bot forward webhooks?

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!