Buy DollarPips Sapphire Non Repaint SQ trading system

Discussion in 'Forex Trading systems and strategies' started by Admin, 28 October 2019.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
350.00 USD
Participants':
18 of 18
Organizer:
Admin
Settlement fee for participation:
26 USD
  1. Alfredzil

Alfredzil Member

Its nothing like agimat, they are worlds apart. besides the author is very transparent you can join his telegram group and the system is discussed there by users and nonusers. he actually does webinars about the system free for all with critics invited. that is why it looks legit. There is nothing to hide. i like his openness and honesty.

2. Alfredzil

Alfredzil Member

It is many times not agimat. They looks can be deceiving. Go to his channel in Youtube and check out all the videos or join the telegram group and you will realize it is not agimat at all

3. Alfredzil

Alfredzil Member

also, I believe if this system is combined with the tripple arrow system on the other thread, its going to be a killer. Just watch the youtube videos from both authors and you will see the similarities between them. actually, this one has no repainting arrow, but the big arrow in the tripple arrow system repaints as illustrated in the youtube video of the authors

4. ffxman

ffxman New Member

The same indicator only with other settings. Changed appearance of arrows and names on indicator.

Attached Files:

5. Alfredzil

Alfredzil Member

No its not if you have used agimat before which its free everywhere you will know by now that there three main arrows in agimat. The one that indicates the change of trend repaints when candles go past it i.e the yellow arrow with a black arrow inside it; anyone who understands trading will realize straight away is almost impossible to pick up turning points in the market as it does. but not so with the dollar pip system. You will clearly see some failed signals in the dollar pip system, but not with agimat. They are very different systems my friend.

6. Alfredzil

Alfredzil Member

If you are doubtful join the dollarpip telegram group where evrything is transparent or go online and fine any negative review about this system. I am sure you struggle to find any, however everyone knows agimat is a big repainter.

7. Alfredzil

Alfredzil Member

also checkout the picture you have attached, you will realize the big arrows in agimat are big repainters because they make you think you can pinpoint turning points with 100% accuracy. Now go to the dollarpip system and you will never find such guaranteed, you will see failed and successful signals

8. Alfredzil

Alfredzil Member

actually if you were in the Authors telegram group you will checkout his myfxbook which he publishes regularly for a long time now and even gives free signals from his system.He doubles his account almost every month

9. vickson064

vickson064 New Member

do you have a link to the telegram for us to see

10. Michalis

Michalis Member

This looks like the "Agimat system"!!
    I know it cause I have bought it! !

11. Timeless

Timeless Member

I have trialed this from fivver, I wanted to buy it but the price was high. It is very good, they do say you need to refresh the chart ( forget how often) to maintain accurate signals. it is a very good indicator, and is not the same as other indicators mentioned above.

Alfredzil likes this.
  12. Timeless

Timeless Member

Alfredzil likes this.
  13. Alfredzil

Alfredzil Member

DollarPips Forex Members Arena

please type the above on your telegram search area it should come up. i don't have the url link

14. Alfredzil

Alfredzil Member

Do you mean you have the agimat system or the dollarpip system. Because if it is agimat, it is free everywhere, but not this system. By the way if you claim it is agimat we will appreciate you give us proof or reasons. By the way you really don't have to participate in the joint purchase lol if you think it is agimat

15. Alfredzil

Alfredzil Member

I glad you have actually tried it yourself. i knew it was different from other systems. Because the seller has nothing to hide in his telegram group and hard to find any user criticise the system. actually. If we do get a joint purchase and I see that its a system that meets my trading style i will pay the full amount (even if it means doing so yearly), because i believe any real and genuine forex person out there deserves full reward for their work and when that time comes i will encourage anyone who eventually buys the system from the joint purchase and finds it useful to do the same. There are a lot of scammers in this industry and if we find an honest one then he deserved every reward for their system. I won't like nature to work against me for an honest person't work I am using for almost free.
    Nonetheless, I grateful for this site because it helps is to spend less even if we eventually get scammed, i which this site existed many years back, most scammers will have gone away with very little.

Admin and Timeless like this.
  16. Michalis

Michalis Member

Attached Files:

17. martin glover

martin glover Member

I had this indicator ...... its ok but like most on here it was limited with the example of the system isnt all that it seems plus I know the guy who owns it personally hes a nice guy but again he makes EVERYTHING SO TIGHT SO AS NOT TO COPY HES VERY TIGHT WITH HIS MONEY SO YOU WOULD HAVE TO MAKE SURE THAT IT CAN BE CRACKED OTHERWISE ITS EXPENSIVE MISTAKE!

18. martin glover

martin glover Member

no you dont have to refresh it as it has auto refresh indie which is a very good indie in itself wished I still had it ha ha

19. ffxman

ffxman New Member

Giorgos............ I know what I'm talking about ... all those indicators that existed were on the market or were just modified by someone and changed their name and then sold to make a profit. It's the same with EA.

Michalis likes this.
  20. Alfredzil

Alfredzil Member

nope the only relation it has with agimat is the future prediction. When you see agimat like i have said several times you know immediately it repaints because images from it suggest you can pick swing highs and lows (turning points) with 100% accuracyc but not so with the dollar pip system , check out the images of the dollar pip system for yourself. or watch the youtube videos about the system. If it was agimat all the people here who have already tested it would have confirmed that indeed it is agimat. They are worlds apart. agimat, yms pro fx indigo (the only difference is the confirm arrow here is an ema cross with the idea copied from a forex factory thread) are the same but not this system

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!