Buy EA Special S (Regeneration) 3.7

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, MT4 experts' started by Pray008, 17 May 2022.

Tags:
Stage:
Completed
Price:
350.00 USD
Participants':
19 of 21
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
23 USD
  1. SubUncle

SubUncle Active Member

it works on GBPUSD pair only, and I use POW and other bots on the account as well for XAU and other pairs... so it is difficalt for me to say % for the Special in sepatare // maybe in the end of the month , when I will se the common income from all and each of robots.

2. SubUncle

SubUncle Active Member

but .. on 10th , from 283 the 30 was from Special S (if beleive to Trade Info indicator)

3. Putra Capital

Putra Capital Member

IT - Trader VIP MFF - Service Pass
    Just keep going, I'm just warning, if this EA uses a small TP and a large SL.
    it will destroy your account. Better get out of here.
    In essence, this EA has no equity protection!

4. SubUncle

SubUncle Active Member

good advice, thank you for warning indeed.

5. millionaire_turtle

How long have you been using the EA?

6. SubUncle

SubUncle Active Member

Dec 2022

7. millionaire_turtle

on what time frame does v3.5 runs on?

8. SubUncle

SubUncle Active Member

I use it on M5

9. SubUncle

SubUncle Active Member

sorry

but is has )
    maybe you have seen any analogs or pirate version or old versions - but in V3.5 I have equity protection

10. SubUncle

SubUncle Active Member

and one more trick

I use IceFX.NewsInfo indicator to control the NEWS and swithc off the advisor automaticly... I do not use internal NEW filter of the EA.

11. millionaire_turtle

During May and Oct 2022, there's a 39% and 21% drawdown, do you know anything about this?

12. SubUncle

SubUncle Active Member

yes ,

As teh author said on Shoei forum- they made the correction into tools and into V3.7)

that is hwy Im trying to get this topic happen ) because i want the updated version V3.7) to be in my hands) other way V3.5 is good enought compare other OverAdvertised bots Ive bought from here)

13. SubUncle

SubUncle Active Member

particulare the 39% - they put internal EA's news' control only Hight news , and get the case, after this case they appliyed control of middle news as well)))

but Im totaly using addition indicator - to be sure news control to be under regulation)

14. millionaire_turtle

I see, so regardless of news, any quick and huge move can hurt the account. I can see that he also put in a 30% cut off drawdown.
    The thing I am concern is, whether we will get a working EA after purchase.

15. SubUncle

SubUncle Active Member

as I see the price published here by admin- is the same price that the author anounced

from the programmer on V3.5 // I croos my fingers that he will do his job same good with V3/7 as he done with V3/5)))

a hope dies last)

16. SubUncle

SubUncle Active Member

any way) it is 18$ and I personaly will try it on demo for several periods before put to real///

if programmer done bad job- so be... I lost 18$... 3 bottles beer

17. millionaire_turtle

actually what I meant is whether we will receive fully functioning EA, because I am afraid whether the EA will be locked once detected is a cracked version? I am not expert in these so just asking...

18. SubUncle

SubUncle Active Member

again, I hope yes, it will work and will not lock, because the previose version V3/5 (that I use now - bought it here on this forum) the programmer cracked good.
    So I hope the V3/7 also will be workable .. but for some sureness I will firstly check it on demo account to comare with V3/5 that proved itself havealready.

millionaire_turtle likes this.
  19. TobyAsen

TobyAsen New Member

Well, that might be a more difficult thing to know as the seller watches this thread and knows we are trying to get his stuff. On one hand i understand because this is his work, but on the other hand he needs to understand that when it comes to forex 96% of people lose their shirts and i for one, don't want to be a statistic. If we were to pay full price for every EA out there we couldn't afford food to eat every day and that doesn't even account for all the $ we would lose trying out all the EAs available. Results are not guaranteed by ANY EA. If you manage to make any $ that is a bonus. Of course, the algos running the markets can make changes and adapt to new strategies and make most eas inoperable, including this EA.

Some guy mentioned above that this EA can crash your account and it is true. That's how I found this ea. A guy was trading it profitably for a while on a 2-300 k account and was making thousands of $ per trade. One day however, things went sour and the ea opened a trade that quickly went in a DD and the market rallied up from there and several other trades were opened (martingale) resulting in the crash of the account. The guy was using high leverage and large lot sizes and was only making 3-5 pips trades because the trailing stop would kick in after the trade was profitable. You can see that on one of his threads as he posted results that were very impressive. We never make preparations for when our luck runs out.

It has periods when it works great but it also has periods when it doesn't and i don't like to see it waiting around in DD so i just close the trade at a small loss. I don't want to let it trade overnight.

I would however like to try the v3.7 to see if it does better and see if it does add on a demo account.

Also a couple of assholes are harassing the seller calling him names and asking the admin to ban him even though none of them bought the product. It's no Holy Grail but it is a tool that can add profits to your account.

If you don't know how it works there is a 3.3 version somewhere and you can try that but avoid the news.

20. Angelj

Angelj New Member

Hi, the recruitment of participants is complet. When do we make the payment?

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!