Recruitment of participants FHG Banker Signals Software

Discussion in 'Forex Trading systems and strategies' started by Admin, 9 January 2020.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
300.00 USD
Participants':
6 of 25
Organizer:
Admin
24%
Settlement fee for participation:
13 USD
  1. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

FHG Banker Signals Software

The software is represented by two indicators. The main indicator is an arrow based tool and it generates signals for entries and exits. The other indicator builds accurate support and resistance levels. The combination of the arrow and support and resistance levels provides strong signals and very high win rate.

My new software works perfectly on time frames like H4 or H1. I believe H4 is even better because we deal with strong levels which provides safer trading experience. Anyways the software can work with other time frames too even for scalping. But if you want to use the strategy like it was intended then it is better to trade H4 or at least H1. Based on my experience and researches H4 provides superb trading setups and very safe experience. In fact you can even use the arrow only without any levels at all and you will still have a very good win rate and great profit.

My software will help you with entries and exits. You will always know where to put your stop loss and when to exit your trade. Moreover my strategy gives you an opportunity to use tight stop loss. This means you can trade with very good risk to reward ratio. Your take profit can be several times bigger than the stop loss. The strategy is an all in one system which does not require using any other indicator. All you need is attach two indicators of the system to your chart and you now have everything you need for successful trading.

FHG Banker Signals.png

FHG Banker.png

FHG Banker Signals1.png

FHG Banker Signals2.png

As you see the software provides accurate and profitable signals and easy to read charts. You can trade any trading instrument. The software actually predicts where the market is likely to go providing you with entries, targets and stop loss level. My software will be a great help to you no matter what trading instruments you trade and what trading style you prefer. If you ever need my assistance, I will help you find your personal best way to use the software according to your own trading needs and requirements.

One more great thing about my software is it allows you trading with a very nice risk to reward ratio allowing risking less and win more. And no matter what trading instrument you're using, the software will do its best to predict where the market is truly heading. And this is actually what we traders need. My signals software can easily show you the true direction of the trading pair.

The beauty of my software is in the ability to work consistently profitable. It works because it is based on real market principles and years of trading experience. I do my best to give you only the tools that really work. Remember, you can trade successfully like I do or even better. No matter what your level of experience is now, you can be successful in forex trading. All you need is a proven method and tools combined with your true desire to become a truly successful trader!

2. Xperts

Xperts Member

Such systems are good as long as market is trending and suck in ranging markets as the whipsaw effect leads to massive numbers of losing trades.

The Sellers alway cherry pick the screenshots to show how profitable their systems are but the proof would be in the pudding if they provide some account logins to Real Accounts to demonstrate how good their sytem is in reality and if they have a strong enough conviction in their own product......

3. daniel80

daniel80 New Member

yES he does i have had all his garbage in the past hes a flapper

4. MaTa83

MaTa83 Member

I also have purchased some of his products in past. Some were good, some not so. But this strategy with especially H4 charts looks interesting and for those who cannot monitor MT4 charts all day long this could be a nice alternative. So for little money I dare to test it out.

5. MaTa83

MaTa83 Member

Guy this offer ends soon on Jan 20th.

The Author is also giving an EA for free which trades the signal automatically based on the signals of this trading system. This will help to test this system much better and on autopilot than by manual trading.

6. icaka

icaka Active Member

Go everyone new and old ones join here! This forum is created for active persons not for "nothing to do" persons!

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!