Recruitment of participants FollowME Fx market analysis software

Discussion in 'Forex Indicators MT4' started by GOODMEN, 28 November 2020.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
297.00 USD
Participants':
1 of 25
Organizer:
GOODMEN
4%
Settlement fee for participation:
13 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. Daniela;
  1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

FollowME Fx market analysis software

Dear traders,

I am proud to present to you an amazing market analysis tool designed for accurate trading on any forex pair and time frame. The tool provides you with strong signals which can be used in manual and automated way. The signals are based on my new formula which can be applied to absolutely any trading pair and time frame.

The tool provides you with very easy to use NON REPAINT and NON LAG reversal buy and sell signals in a form of text messages on your chart. This is very convenient in case you want to know the price you need to enter the market.

Besides the indicator you will also receive a fully automated EA based on this algorithm. You can use the EA with a very good Risk to Reward Ratio of 1:3 and higher. You will find a video with the EA in action in the bottom part of the page.

Please look at the screenshots I made on various charts.

All signals are real and are not cherry picked.

The FollowME Fx indicator provides you with high quality BUY and SELL signals which you can use for trading on any forex pair and time frame. The software provides you with all types of alerts so you can trade even on the go. For your convenience the tool shows you the signals right on your chart in a form of text messages with exact price you need to enter the market.

I provide real signals here down below going one by one for a couple of forex pairs on various time frames. Please note this trading method can easily be applied to any forex pair and time frame from M1 up to W1.

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!