Locked FOREX COPIER (MT4/MT5)

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, MT4 experts' started by windsmoothfly, 24 August 2021.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
249.00 USD
Participants':
15 of 30
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
22 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. (anonym)
    2. (anonym)
    3. laurhaq
    4. (anonym)
    5. Kumpis
    6. (anonym)
    7. (anonym)
    8. Tony Mc, 9. RainbowSun, 10. (anonym)
    11. devils_advocate, 12. (anonym)
    13. (anonym)
    14. (anonym)
    15. nikbtc;

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. luceight

luceight Active Member

What matters the most in ANY forex copiers is speed... when trades are copied in less than 1 ms and placed on different accounts that's what matters the most ! IF slower than that then it's shit not a Copier... Bear in mind that, please.

2. beat

beat Member

which copier can copy in less than 1ms ?

dajiu likes this.
  3. renaissance909

renaissance909 Well-Known Member

This one can do that task, also with fast copy

4. renaissance909

5. beat

beat Member

since i have this and used it, over a bit of time i can tell you that it is not fast good or something you want to have... and i takes a lot of ressources and is slow as nothing

6. soph dyso

soph dyso Member

not true, i have it and i have pass a ton of challenges through copy Master ic markets and then to challenges, in fact i work with them closely to version 4 which i already have and is killer, it can copy from ctrader to mt4 -mt5.

as far as the resources in version 3 i am not sure why you say that even a server with 1 cpu was handle it at 80-85% with 2 mt4 open which is normal and when you close the tool (coz after you connect mt4 mt5 you can close the tool it save additional resources. on my main pc which is ryzen 5 2600 and 16 gb ram i had 8 mt4-mt5 open and around 40 chrome tabs and was working without issue

7. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

FUNDRAISING

8. dajiu

dajiu Member

not totally true.
    1. There was a bug, which is not repaired during last some 18 months since I bought it, though known to the project team.
    2. with a "normal" vps, it is almost not possible to do any adjustment or debugging during rush hours with the GUI, the GUI is horribly porgrammed and resource hungery.

So after bought this thing I had to buy another txt file based copier on mql5. Slow but at least can be operated anytime.

9. soph dyso

soph dyso Member

what do you mean not true? you think i am a liar? i have it from 24 february 2021 now we are almost february 2023 so we are close to 2 years, i am using it daily.

from the moment i bought it there were 4 updates i receive and to me all the problems solved it is running smooth for a year.

what i said is the truth which is i have it on server and if you close it after connection it release most of the resources since the GUI no needed so essentially it is like you have a server 2 mt4 and on those 2 to have attach an expert advisor.
    coz this is EXACTLY how it is, i mean how many times you have attach an EA to mt4 mt5 to and in a server?

also there are literally really few people that have use it as extensive as i since i was copy from demo 500K ic markets to MFF to TFF to TFT and all the slave accounts had smaller account sizes 100-200-50K on top the suffix was different on each slave account on top i was using the function to not take specific trades example when i copy EUR USD sell to not passed on all 3 slave accounts. which not many people will use it.
    on TOP i had the telegram copier EA which is another EA attached to ic markets and copy signals from groups and telegram application open so in the server i had like 4 mt4/mt5 plus ea attach to all plus the copier EA plus the telegram running plus another ea that was monitor the DD to close all positions on that account, and as i said i had the GUI closed.

now i have the version 4 the lattest unreleased which is 10 times better, if they put my suggestion as well to have it copy and pass the orders through api so it shown as manual (if it can be done in their setup) it will be killer.

and again i wanna point out that all what i said is what i experienced based on the server and pc that i use. ps the server company called upcloud, i am sure there are better ones out there but this is what i used.

TraderThugLife likes this.
  10. renaissance909

Please enlighten me, for the latest version we have to re-pay? Or we get free if bought the 3 version?

11. renaissance909

Also, why they not released yet? What kind of reason? Why not continue developing the 3 version?

12. soph dyso

soph dyso Member

this is what i asked them and they told me that it would be separate product and need to buy again (developing costs but honestly i believe they want to make all people that bought previous versions to re buy and they make more money), they said also that is build from the ground up different code etc, but impossible to be build from scratch.

because i am a heavy user they gave me access to the product to beta test and iron clad it in case i found bugs etc....
    they maybe will create a new website who knows but overall they are looking to sell it and not give it away from free in part of an upgrade or update.

but version 3 and 4 working great

13. laurhaq

laurhaq New Member

14. Vuvu

Vuvu New Member

Try as wekk fridacentral.com for copy trading

15. kitesurfer

kitesurfer Active Member

Do you know if this CB is now for version 4?

16. soph dyso

soph dyso Member

nope i don't, i provided in admin the files so dev check if he can access, the version 4 is not ready yet since its beta so not worth to pay for it and then need to repay again.

kitesurfer likes this.
  17. Admin

Admin Administrator

18. Admin

Admin Administrator

19. renaissance909

20. renaissance909

NO DLL, LET'S GOO!!