Recruitment of participants FractalLineEA01 BTC USD H1

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by JarlCarmen, 17 July 2022.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
330.00 USD
Participants':
1 of 11
Organizer:
GOODMEN
9%
Settlement fee for participation:
31 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. (anonym)
    ;
    Reserve list:
    1. Petershih;
  1. JarlCarmen

JarlCarmen Member

Hello and welcome.

I am the author of this ea.

The robot runs on the BTC USD pair. It is not a grid, a hedge, or a martigrale.
    It uses one position from SL and TP.
    The time frame it works on is h1.
    Ea dont need fasted vps. Working witch 1000 ms ping too.

The strategy is based on the fractals and SR levels that are generated using these fractals.

Attached is the backtest. I sell because I want to further develop the project, I am the originator but I have to outsource programming work to an external company coding robots.

The kit includes: EA MT5 and indicator MT4 The programs are unlimited, no need to crack.

Price what i need is 330 $ for this projects. I dont have myfxbook only backtest.

Attached Files:

2. JarlCarmen

JarlCarmen Member

New version relase !! This version work too on DAX !! :)
    H1 have too sl and TP good RR :)

in atachment i give backtest :) From 2016 to today

@GOODMEN can you relokated this topic to forex ea marktet ? Now he work too on dax :) and rename topic to

"FractalLineEA version 02 BTC USD, DAX H1 " ?

Attached Files:

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!