Download FX DZIRE EA

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by GOODMEN, 2 June 2020.

Tags:
  1. TBang

TBang New Member

Please provide info about who is selling it

2. Anon752

Anon752 New Member

Has anyone in here figured out what to do about this EA getting its calculations wrong? Does anyone have the source so I can fix it?

[​IMG]

It doesn't do that all the time, but it will get to a point after a couple months in the strategy tester have gone by, and then every order it attempts to place until the end of the test looks like that.

I am using the .set files found in this thread.

3. LOTUSVN

LOTUSVN Member

t.me/gtgtradingai

4. Dancide

Dancide New Member

You guys do know that you have to find the market trend first then set the EA to either long or short and let it run. Can't really just leave the EA alone as you need to be there to babysit it as the trend might change.

Hope that helps

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!