Download GerFx Cyborg V1 [open source]

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by GOODMEN, 3 November 2021.

1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

#1 GOODMEN, 3 November 2021
    Last edited: 13 November 2021
    GerFx Cyborg V1
    mq4 [open source]

Forex Cyborg is a multicurrency (pre-)asian scalper that trade up to 20 currency pairs. It opens trades between 18:30-23:30 GMT.

Forex Cyborg use TP and SL (50 - 135 pips depending on the chosen pair) to secure all trades, but the most trades are closed before one of these targets are reached. It use 5 different exit logics to find a good exit point.

It opens max. 1 position per currency pair and comes with an innovative risk management that restricts the number of open positions of correlating pairs. With the provided default settings (= max. two correlated positions per currency) it is impossible for the EA to have more than two short or long positions in one and the same currency open at the same time, e.g. if the EA is short in AUDCAD and AUDCHF it cannot be short in AUDUSD or long in EURAUD until one of the open trades is closed.

Forex Cyborg does not use any kind of grid or martingale.

The money management options are fixed lot sizes, a risk per trade or a percentage of the balance.

All trading parameters are managed internally whereby the user can choose between normal and conservative settings.

Daikoku2020 likes this.
  2. Patimus

Patimus Active Member

3. Noby ahmad

Noby ahmad New Member

It was posted by a programmer on Telegram

Attached Files:

Daikoku2020, t2g and GOODMEN like this.
  4. Daikoku2020

Daikoku2020 Active Member

Thanks for a great share!

5. Buddy

Buddy Member

What's the difference between the pro and darwinex version please? Thanks

6. Evita Martinez

I think it is the broker.

I tested cyborg 1.0 as posted here and I didn't get good results. I would be interested in the latest version eventually

7. Buddy

Buddy Member

Thanks yes it's definitely a broker, maybe it's been modified to run with that broker specifically....

I have been testing Forex Cyborg v1 for 6 months, using mostly standard settings, and got small but positive results on the following pairs:

AUDCAD, AUDZND, AUDUSD, CADCHF, CHFJPY, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURJPY, EURNZD, USDCHF, USDJPY

Today after testing for 6 months I removed these two pairs, which haven't performed well: EURUSD, GBPCAD, USDCAD

I would of course like the new version, if we can get it and fix it :)

Here is the set file I used for the pairs mentioned, this is for a broker working on GMT +2 and EU DST time

Attached Files:

8. Yusha

Yusha Member

depend from version which you use there many versions. I using FCAS version he maded and modified many perfect ea's. I use his Forex Cyborg, Robotron Pro, Night Gunner and Night Shadow all works perfect

9. Buddy

Buddy Member

I've looked at the two files, the one which isn't named as darwinex in the filename, mentions darwinex in mt4.... However looking at the different settings, it looks like v1.0

However the file named darwinex says it's version 2.81, and on mql5 the latest original version is 2.30 - Looking at this darwinex version, it looks very similar to 1.0, however at the bottom of the settings, there are some extras, which are Prohibit time filter settings, which I don't know at this moment what they do...

I also have v1.2 which doesn't work, but it also doesn't have the prohibit time filter settings... This suggests either they are completely custom, or they were added by the original author after v1.2

:)

10. Buddy

Buddy Member

What is the FCAS version please? Are there some of these you can share? :) I've tried Robotron for many months on demo, and I just struggle to find consistent results...

11. Buddy

Buddy Member

I've just realised that the v1.2 I have that doesn't work, seems to work by entering the code 22222222 in the license key section. Here is v1.2

Attached Files:

12. Evita Martinez

What is FCAS? I was not able to find it.

For the last few months I had the most stable results with similar EAs from here Night hunter Pro, Euronis, R-factor. They trade during similar time to Robotron. I am looking to expand the time but also find something that is reliable for London and NY as I haven't found that yet.

13. Buddy

Buddy Member

I'll take a look at night hunterpro and euronis... I tried R-Factor for some time and found the results bad on default, but I could take another look :)

14. Buddy

Buddy Member

#14 Buddy, 16 December 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: 16 December 2021
    Look here, the author name on the file says FCAS Pro... This version has even more settings in the inputs.... The FC must be Forex Cyborg, I'm not sure what is meant by the AS

15. Buddy

Buddy Member

Sorry I'm replying alot here, but I noticed that the original versions posted here (the 2.81/darwinex) say standard/gold and are limited to 14 pairs they can use... The v1.2 I uploaded is unlimited and works on more pairs.

16. Evita Martinez

I didn't find it. Were you able to get it?

17. Buddy

Buddy Member

Unfortunately not, it isn't an original version, and probably modified with certain factors....

Like the darwinex version listed here is also modified, but it's limited on the pairs to use.

I think the best version we have available is the v1.2 ultimate which I posted in this thread

18. Evita Martinez

I found Cyborg Pro (FCAS) and it looks really good. I will ask Goodmen if we can get it.
    upload_2021-12-26_12-27-16.png

19. Buddy

Buddy Member

EA Hub is where I originally saw it, but to be honest I think we would be better getting the latest original version.

I've already made a request to get it

20. Yusha

Yusha Member

this is FCAS version. You can try it. I have very good results and happy with it

Attached Files:

Daikoku2020 and Evita Martinez like this.
  • Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!