Recruitment of participants GerFX NightWalker EA

Discussion in 'MQL5 Market' started by GOODMEN, 15 November 2021.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
600.00 USD
Participants':
5 of 30
Organizer:
GOODMEN
16%
Settlement fee for participation:
21 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. Evita Martinez, 2. Patimus, 3. Runner71, 4. (anonym)
    5. ricameo;
    Reserve list:
    1. (anonym)
    2. (anonym)
    ;
  1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

#1 GOODMEN, 15 November 2021
    Last edited: 9 February 2022
    GerFX NightWalker EA
    V4.8

Before you buy a night scalper please be aware of the risks involved:

1) Past performance is no guarantee of future profitability (the EA could also make losses).

2) The backtests shown (e.g. in screenshots) are highly optimized to find the best parameters but therefore do not give a realistic prediction of future profitability.

3) Any mean reversion can get caught on the wrong side of a fast movements due to unexpected news or flash crashes. This strategy will always use a stop loss, but still execution of the SL depends on your broker.

4) Night scalpers are dependent on good brokerage conditions, like low spread and slippage, which might be worse on high lot sizes.

This is a multi symbol mean reversion system that trades during the second half of the NY session and start of Asian session. You only need one chart opened to trade all symbols.

It does not use martingale or grid and uses fixed stop losses for every position.

Symbols: AUDCAD, AUDNZD, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURNZD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPUSD, NZDCAD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY

Time frame: M1

Max. drawdown in 16 year backtest: $83 per 0.01

Minimum deposit: $300 - $1000 (smaller deposits will have higher percentage risk)

Live monitoring (my signals are also using the breaking news filter)

Additional information and backtests

The default settings are stored within the EA. Please read the blog post for instructions on how to set up the EA.

• Best used with a broker that has low spreads during the night. Many brokers have extreme spreads around swap time. Contact me if you want to analyze the spread at night.
    • To use the calendar news filter, please allow requests to:
      http://fxdata.cc
      http://backup.fxdata.cc

http://breaking.fxdata.cc (only needed if you use the breaking news filter)
      (Tools -> Options -> Expert Advisors -> Allow WebRequests for listed URL)
    • Even with news filter, you should look for major events like elections and disable the EA during those nights.
    1.jpg 2.jpg

dll msimg32

2. Runner71

Runner71 New Member

3. Buddy

Buddy Member

Evita Martinez likes this.
  4. Buddy

Buddy Member

Although they must have increased the price in the last month? It's 525usd now....

5. Evita Martinez

It was $525 before. they lowered for black Friday but it is back at $525 now

6. Evita Martinez

Look Guys:
    https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1066972?source=Site+Profile+Seller#!tab=history

This is a great EA that manages risk. The monthly percentage gain is bigger than the Drawdown. IC Markets is not the best broker for this strategy as it has thin liquidity at night.

It is also different to Density as it generally opens trades between 21 and 24. Density opens trades after mightnight so they don't get in each other's way.

7. Evita Martinez

Admin,

I have the version 3.7 unlimited and I can share it. Can I post it here or somewhere else?

8. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

no need.
    thanks

9. Buddy

Buddy Member

Surely if Evita is kind enough to share v3.7 for free, we should take her up on it? This participation for v4.7 is no longer even valid as the price has changed.

10. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

Stage: Recruitment of participants

11. Buddy

Buddy Member

I've removed myself as the cost now is considerably higher.

If admin aren't wanting to share v3. 7 for free from Evita, could we do a cheap group purchase for it? It can be purchased online for 20/25 usd

Thanks

12. Evita Martinez

Buddy,

I will share it if I can, but I'm still learning where in this forum is the right place. However, I have to say that I jumped the gun offering it. I just received it yesterday and as I'm testing v 3.7 I see that it only works on 1320 built, so it is hard to even test it for me. The new version is like a specialty item because it does something specific at a specific time. For anyone trading with a portfolio or trading in prop firms like FTMOI, is TREASUREt because it only uses the margin from the account during 2 hours with great risk/reward (DD% / Monthly%) ratio. It also works well with other EAs in the same mt4 platform that trade at another time (i.e. London, NY) Ger fx is an anomaly in the Forex market. Most sellers are selling EA based on lies, false back tests, screenshots of the winners only, myfxbook history for a month period in 2020, partial results, etc. Some Ger FX EA are a REALLY GOOD for portfolio/prop firm trading and this is one of them.

Admin, can I share v3.7 in the the free section? It would be just a reference since I offer it I want to fulfil the commitment and hopefully other people will see how valuable the v4.7 is. Please advice

13. Buddy

Buddy Member

Thanks Evita that's very good of you! If it could go in the free section that would be great... I am still interested in 4.7, however with the increased cost I think it will be harder and longer to get enough participants together.... This is a low profit but low risk EA, and people sometimes seem to buy the higher profit higher risk, and these ones don't always get enough people to buy it for this reason.

Night EA's are very good, and yes GerFX have some great products! I just purchased the gravity scalper on here and will be testing it, which is the reason I also want Nightwalker, as they work well together :)

It's no issue that 3.7 works only with 1320, it has been mentioned on here how to downgrade to 1320, and on youtube videos etc... I'm running several versions of mt4 on the same vps :)

14. Evita Martinez

I believe price is the same as when the purchase started. But any ways, admin will look into it.

15. Buddy

Buddy Member

When I joined it was 350 I think... Like you mentioned, there was a reduced price for black friday by the sounds of it, it probably is worth full price if we were rich :)

16. Evita Martinez

You are absolutely right when you say most people would buy the (very) high risk / (false) high reward. I did that in the past myself. Sellers really push their products with false marketing. I argue the point when you say this is a low profit EA. See it is all about the risk/reward ratio. This EA had a REAL 1:2 (DD/monthly gain) ratio. 1% DD and 2% monthly income is a dream come true. Increase Volume, it will increase risk DD and income percentage will follow.

17. Evita Martinez

Did you mean Density? You will be very please with the results. Density and Nightwalker work really well together.

18. Buddy

Buddy Member

Well it's a low profit EA based on the forward and backtesting at safe levels of drawdown, of course we can increase profit and dd, however for me, 2 or 3% of table profit in a month and I'm very happy :)

19. Buddy

Buddy Member

And yes sorry I meant density!

20. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

GerFX NightWalker EA
    V4.8

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!