Download GRUNT js: Automate web development tasks and save your time

Discussion in 'Development' started by Admin, 13 November 2020.

1. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

GRUNT js: Automate web development tasks and save your time

GRUNT js.jpg

Save time automating web development tasks like compressing CSS/JS files on fly. Set Grunt and enjoy your free time!
    What Will I Learn?

install and configure Grunt.js, npm, Node.js
    minify and merge CSS and JS files -> which will improve website loading speed
    automatically add vendor prefixes, after setting the project you won’t need to think about vendor prefixes anymore
    find Javascript bugs almost instantly -> no more time consuming debugging of Javascript code
    dramatically decrease time needed for running many tasks at once
    Requirements

html, css, javascript
    Description
    As a front-end developer you have to do many time-consuming tasks.

Grunt is a task runner automating the web development tasks, it will save you a lot of precious time.

As always time = money. Save your time by learning Grunt.

Sample tasks that are going to be executed for you by Grunt:

compressing of CSS and JS files -> making files smaller means that your website will load faster
    merging CSS and JS files -> you can maintain many JS/CSS files and at the end use only one. This is decreasing the number of required requests (which also improves the website’s loading speed)
    optimizing your images -> reducing their file sizes without affecting quality
    automatically adding vendor prefixes -> you won’t need to worry about vendor prefixes anymore. Grunt gives you a perfect solution with no performance hit and nothing new to learn.
    finding Javascript bugs almost instantly -> bugs in JS are the hardest to spot. With JShint one of the Grunt plugins you can forget about this problem.
    and many more -> there are over 4,000 plugins available
    After my course you will know everything I mentioned above!

Set it once and enjoy your saved time! Build your websites faster and avoid repetitive work.

What’s more, you will also know how to:

install Grunt.js/npm/Node.js
    properly configure and install plugins
    run tasks concurrently which will drastically improve the needed time for execution of task
    I give you 100% satisfaction – if you do not like my course you can request a full refund up to 30 days. Remember that if you have any questions regarding topics covered in the course please feel free to ask. I’m always happy to help!

Over 240,000 people from around the world enrolled in my courses
    Please check free lessons before buying! See for yourself the great quality of the course and enjoy it!

Who is the target audience?
    This Grunt.js course is meant for people who are familiar with HTML, CSS and Javascript. No prior knowledge about Grunt.js/Node.js/npm is needed. Everything is described from the beginning.
    Created by Arkadiusz Włodarczyk
    Last updated 9/2020
    English
    English [Auto]

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!