Recruitment of participants How to predict Stocks, Forex with Elliott Wave Preview

Discussion in 'Video courses, trainings, educational material' started by Admin, 10 July 2019.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
40.00 USD
Participants':
2 of ∞
Organizer:
Admin
100%
Settlement fee for participation:
21 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. BlessedMan, 2. (anonym)
    ;
  1. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

#1 Admin, 10 July 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: 3 June 2022
    Part of complete course : The Complete Guide to Professional Trading with Elliott Wave

This course serves as a proof that the markets – Stocks, Forex or Commodities move in predictive fashion.

Those who believe in the Random Walk theory should view this course and see as I use the highly powerfull Elliott Wave Principles to correctly predict both market direction and market movements over and over again.

New-GIF.gif

Those unaware of The Elliott Wave Principles would be amazed by the predictive powers that it possess when used correctly and with discipline.

Throughout the course I have used examples of S&P 500 and Natural Gas to predict the price movements from small intraday time frame of 15 minutes to bigger time frames such as the Monthly Chart.

I have also included long term prediction of S&P 500 which is an index of American Stock Markets, the view included is of next 2 – 4 years.

My objective in making this course is to make the retail traders or anyone who takes this course aware of the predictive powers of Elliott Wave Principles and I have done that with Solid Proof.

2. min

min Member

Trading strategy guide all STRATEGY
    are very good. You Invite all of member. Admin for participant
    Trading strategy guide team have
    Signal alarn. You inport that sofware
    Admin. I advice you. It is very good
    Alarn

3. A R Vijay

A R Vijay Member

please unlock

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!