Сommunication I quit trading forex

Discussion in 'Free communication on a variety of topics' started by moneydigger, 30 September 2022.

1. moneydigger

moneydigger Active Member

Hi all,

I just want to share my story. Maybe some people like it or may find it useful.

So like the title says I'm gonna stop trading (forex).

I've been trading forex for 6 years, spend a lot of money on ea's, buying it originally and the last year on clubbingbuy. I earned good money until the financial chaos this year. This year the markets are trending and i used martingale ea with stoploss. I had 37.000 euro and it went down 1800 currently.
    I was trading forex because I thought it was stable, but unfortunately it isn't (anymore).
    They (the rich people) are destroying every economy, and I think is is not the future anymore. Only USD is strong as hell. It is manipulated very much. I know I shouldn't use martingale in the first place but it worked for years. I now use wolf scalper which is a breakout ea but I will use it with small amount. The money I have left I'm going to invest in crypto. It seems like there are good opportunities too. I think there are more millionairs because of crypto than with forex.

I always wasn't really open for investing in crypto, but yesterday I changed my mind after a few years.
    I'm not going to trade anymore, but will invest in crypto.

I wish eveyone the best. If you trade forex I just think twice.

2. renaissance909

renaissance909 Well-Known Member

I think u just need someone really mastering with EA works bro, right now i'm half trading for living. next year is my goals to trading for living with EA, Hit me up if you want to do recovery. Because i was lost 10k USD and now still recovery and more stable. I know how's that feel when you're in the rock bottom but no one help u, all u need to do is curiosity in forex world.

Asheen ishara and Logan007 like this.
  3. moneydigger

moneydigger Active Member

Thanks for your response. Happy to hear you are recovering from your loss. I know there can be good opportunties in forex and some ea's can make profit. But 99% of the ea's are optimized with history and a lot will fail sooner or later.
    However, I'm tired with all the stress it brings with it.
    I found in crypto, I can make guaranteed profit without all the drawdown stress etc. It should bring 1% - 1.5% per day which is great and without the possibility or losing money. So I'm going to try that. :)

4. Yamashita

Yamashita Member

Take a short break, you need to plan ahead.
    Losing is part of the game, Im not expectating to get rich anytime, but sufficient for my daily maintenance and pay for funding.

May the force be with you.

Arla69 likes this.
  5. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

• We all have experienced defeat in forex and that's for sure, the way to avoid that is to evaluate and don't be too hard on looking for profit because when you want something more than what you already have, you usually give a greedy mindset so you always want something a lot . Maybe you need a break, don't be too hasty. Forex is like that, high risk high return.

But if you want something long term, just try using the Nike Gold EA, it's stable, but needs at least $1000 in capital. But the choice is all in your hands, the point is to take time to rest for a while, don't be too carried away as a burden on your mind. Relax man, hopefully you can get the best choice

6. CAndymanb

CAndymanb New Member

My friend , I did crypto before using signals, bots as I have a FT job and try to get some money extra with his. Do you really think it's better there, curious to know what you found ?

Market is also very unstable there with an even bigger amount of scammers and people not mature doing stupid things. This especially as it's so easy to trade crypto. No VPS, no brokers and scam signals (telegram-cronix combo) never never showing history. For me I ended the journey after 6 months trying many things and especially found people ontly looking for good things since months.

And that last is a bit like in forex. after 6 months I still FOUND NOBODY BEING IN FOR A LONGER TIME AND MAKING PROFITS (NOT BY SELLING THINGS ;-)) so I'm afraight I'll also have to stop if my last hope find good EAs that last for some time before blowing up as most are made for 1 trend! Always curious to know if they are here ;-)

7. costy

costy Active Member

yes, YOUR story its the same as my story,I started forex in 2018, and since then I lost 78,894K , yes I lost all of mine. money and I cant stop,in August 2022 I lost the last 7K on BITCOIN, but you know guys I still believe in FOREX,I go to work every day and think about forex,I don't know what to do ,I tested a lot of EAS but all blow my accounts,I m like because I have a wonderful WIFE and children , FOREX took all my money and 4 years of my life,4 years I was in stress and always very nervous BUT I STILL WANT TO TRADE FOREX ONE THINK I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY THE EAS DOES NOT WORK

Asheen ishara and Arla69 like this.
  8. Dheeraj721

Dheeraj721 Active Member

Brother u should not run ea they doest work in bad market form learn SMC and advance price action and then u ready to goo .. even iam successful in binary options ... Indactora are just for help

9. Kleber A. P. Carvalho

Investin
    Eu comecei em 2018 e já tomei porrada pra karalho neste mercado, seja com EAs ou operações manuais. No final do ano passado dei uma pausa e resolvi me profissionalizar, parei com os EAs por um tempo, me dedico a estudar estratégias e meu único objetivo é passar nos desafios das prop firms. Abandonei corretoras de varejo, não coloco 1k em EAs porque simplesmente não compensa o risco/retorno. Melhor comprar um desafio de 10 k por U$D 100, colocar a faca entre os dentes e entrar no lago para matar o jacaré.

10. h3ks

h3ks Active Member

Nice stories shared, thanks! I read a good quote lately:

Trading is the most difficult way to make easy money.

Arla69 and francomade like this.
  11. francomade

francomade Member

Indeed! Trading is hard. No matter which EA/signal/bots, we lose more and more.

moneydigger likes this.
  12. similar

similar Member

If forex has been chaotic this past year, then crypto has been a total bloodbath. All my crypto holdings down 1000% and I was not trading. Just "hodling".

13. MalcomLeed

MalcomLeed Well-Known Member

Never give up brother.

h3ks likes this.
  14. Wendy2400

Wendy2400 New Member

YOU KNOW WHY YOU WILL NEVER MAKE MONEY ON FOREX TRADING BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST THIEVES .
    YOU STEAL OTHER PEOPLE'S IDEAS YOU ARE SHAMEFUL PEOPLE
    SO MANY TRADERS MAKE SO MANY SACRIFICES TO CREATE SOMETHING GOOD .
    BUT YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE YOU ONLY KNOW HOW TO CRACK OTHER PEOPLE'S WORK AND RESELL IT .
    HOW YOU ARE BEHAVING IT ALL COMES BACK TO YOU .
    YOU WILL NEVER EARN .
    YOU ARE DISHONEST AND YOU HAVE WHAT YOU DESERVE ONLY FAILURES .
    SHAME ON YOU.

15. Wendy2400

Wendy2400 New Member

YOU KNOW WHY YOU WILL NEVER MAKE MONEY ON FOREX TRADING BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST THIEVES .
    BUT YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE YOU ONLY KNOW HOW TO CRACK OTHER PEOPLE'S WORK AND RESELL IT .
    YOU WILL NEVER EARN .
    SHAME ON YOU.

16. Wendy2400

Wendy2400 New Member

YOU WILL NEVER EARN .
    SHAME ON YOU.

17. Wendy2400

Wendy2400 New Member

YOU WILL NEVER EARN .
    SHAME ON YOU.

18. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

but what about the scam traders?
    but what about the scammers sellers?
    Why didn't you mention them in your message?

moneydigger, Arla69, dajiu and 3 others like this.
  19. MalcomLeed

MalcomLeed Well-Known Member

That is true. Probably fake guru themselves saying this.

Admin likes this.
  20. neji63

neji63 Active Member

I have read your message and have been touched by your story. Honestly, we ALL went through these times.
    In each business, 95% will fail, and forex is no exception, I personally see it as a business.

You idiot, if you have been here long enough, you'll know that 99% of all that is crap and scam. I can make a crazy EA that works on demo and resell it 1, 2 or 5K because of faked resutls, but I won't do it as I'm not a son of b*tch.
    This forum is here against bast*rds like this (maybe you?). Next time think twice before opening your dirty mouth.
    I've bought products from sellers that deserved it after having tested them, but will never again buy directly from a scammer and this is how we should see this forum.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!