Сommunication I quit trading forex

Discussion in 'Free communication on a variety of topics' started by moneydigger, 30 September 2022.

1. h3ks

h3ks Active Member

What about the developers that sell their EA for 12k+ on mql5 site AND lose 20 millions of followers money / their lives savings? + what Admin said: the scam traders, the scam sellers? Are you not the one who should be shameful for supporting such ppl and try to shame all others?

Idk, ask yourself the same of what you accuse others.

upload_2022-10-1_23-57-4.png

MalcomLeed likes this.
  2. Marlon Arevalo

Marlon Arevalo Active Member

I agree... those selling false dreams to people with their crap that most of the times don't work and they charge thousands of dollars for it... I really believe places like this are open because of divine intervention so we the little people can get those products at a considerable price... those selling high priced products to become rich overnight are the worst thieves.

moneydigger, dajiu, Admin and 2 others like this.
  3. Kleber A. P. Carvalho

Investin
    Eu espero não queimar a minha língua, mas eu nunca mais vou comprar ferramentas daquelas quadrilhas do site MQL5. São verdadeiros golpistas que vendem ilusões para as pessoas a um preço inacreditável. Comprei um indicador por míseros U$D 30,00 e o lixo do indicador simplesmente não funciona. Fui conversar com o dono do indicador no Telegram e o ordinário me bloqueou.

4. MalcomLeed

MalcomLeed Well-Known Member

99% in this industry are frauds

5. DjFx

DjFx Active Member

try a signal service. best is set and forget on higher timeframes.

6. Arla69

Arla69 Active Member

Full time FX trader
    Manual trading is the best

7. moneydigger

moneydigger Active Member

Thanks everybody for your response.
    Sorry to hear someone lost 80k. I lost 50% of that (40k) and have nothing left.
    I wish I could pay my bills with trading forex, but even that isn't possible (anymore).
    When I have buys, the markets always go down, and when I have sell, the market always goes up, it really feels like manipulation.
    With crypto, you own the coin, I buy the coin, yes, it can decrease in value, but I will always have that coin.
    In forex it's different, if it goes wrong, you lose all.
    Besides that, Iturn on staking, so I will collect parts of coins, it still is an IF case, but if you think crypto might be good on long term, everyday you get rewarded for staking is very nice.
    Hopefully there will be a moment it will go up, and it will make nice money, until then, gather some more coins.
    It will not pay the bills at least not until that moment comes when the value goes up, but it seems for me it's a lot safer than using forex and lose all my money.

Asheen ishara likes this.
  8. francomade

francomade Member

Yes with forex you lose all unlike crypto you hold the coin. But what ppl fail is poor risk management. For me, it an EA can make like 20-30% per month, i would always divide it by 10 to reduce the lot size. This way my MM is healthy. I also use a global soft/hard SL on my account.

No doubt we all lose a lot of money. I also lost more than 20k. After learning on MM discipline, i am slowly recovering and also learnt not to have the quick rich scheme mindset.

Good luck.

9. francomade

francomade Member

I am also picking up ICT Smart concept courses. My aim is to trade prop firm with ict and an EA for my other funds with proper MM and strict risk management.

moneydigger likes this.
  10. h3ks

h3ks Active Member

11. Coffee&Cigarettes

Coffee&Cigarettes Active Member

If you think crypto is safer or is different from forex, you are wrong, Is a coin , and is affected by news etc etc , at the end is the same, you need strategies, bot, etc etc

any market have risks , the only way to stop lossing when trading, is stop completely and work 8-5 until you die.

12. Coffee&Cigarettes

Coffee&Cigarettes Active Member

even a Post on twitter affects crypto

upload_2022-10-26_8-52-49.png

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!