Realised IAB swing strategy

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by JohnnyFX, 22 April 2024.

1. JohnnyFX

JohnnyFX Active Member

#1 JohnnyFX, 22 April 2024
    Last edited by a moderator: 22 April 2024
    I have found the 2 indicators of this strategy. Several people were having good results.

The indicator got "expired". I think it needs to be decompiled for the removal of the "expiration".

Here are the links were you will find the strategy and comments from people who traded it:

https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/iab-swing-strategy.15177/

Some reviews:

SWING

Code:
    "i really like your 2 systems man! the hft one is profitable too.so i believe in this swing too.
    i did live trade with your swing (little lots 2x 0.05) it is in the money big time! close my first trade
    on chfjpy with 240 pips and the other is still open with currently 250 pips profit and locked it on 80
    pips to trail! But i have question. i risked now $80 (2x SL of 80 pips each) and have now profit $ 250.
    i can use partial close instead of 2 orders? is the same. why 2 seperate orders instead partial close?
    i want to thank you man! finally making money yeah!"

"thanks for your nice words,Benjamin,..in 10 days with your system im neary 1000 pips in profit and more
    900 positive pips running, for me this is wonderfull,.im fooling all your rules,.only when the stop lose are to
    large, i dont trade, more than 120 pips stop lose,.i dont enter the market,..for now, maybe when im more
    confidence with your system i take more risk,..if i can help others to make money,.i will be happy,.
    but off course always open to new projects,...

sorry for my bad english,..im portuguese,...lol..lol..

Benjamin, if you have skype and want to add me on skype,....artic118

I would like to discuss some of the aspects of your system, here at Forun is not so easy

regards,
    Nelson"

HFT

Code:
    "Hey Ben, very nice and impressive strategy. I tried several hundreds of hft strategies but yours is
    very good Ben. Dared to trade live and with success. Do you recommend a specific pair and time?
    Do you have updates on indicators? Are you the same person from Odin Hedge traders group as well??
    Thanks you"

"Thanks for this great share man! I've tried it for 2 days nonstop. Today i tried it live. For the first time
    i tried a strategy live that actually delivers. As the author, i had the balls to use a big lot because of the low risk.
    I used 1 lot on the eurusd and chickened out at + 30 pip in profit. Next trade was gbpchf and made + 62 pip
    and wasn't chicken haha. Then i saw the latest post of the author and quit on + 92 pip profit today.
    I will use the exact same style and mm approach. Hopefully i will continue to make almost $ 900 a day!!
    So thanks dude!! You have earned my respect and appreciation and many others will follow. I'm sure about that!"

"Dear Lord de Vries ,
    compliments for your interesting and very profitable system .
    Can you place here some more of your screenshots , with entries and your explanations ?
    Thank you so much !"

Attached Files:

2. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

send the files

3. JohnnyFX

JohnnyFX Active Member

I have sent them in PM (conversation)

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!