Realised Indicator - Quants Forex Zones

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by codein23, 12 May 2021.

1. codein23

codein23 Member

#1 codein23, 12 May 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: 7 September 2021
    Quants Forex Zones
    [​IMG]
    Nested Forex Zones are designed to fetch all key levels in one chart to find bounce and breakout areas.

Everything you can imagine are fetched from multi-timeframe in to one dashboard to spot nested confluence and supply demand areas.

If dashboard shows high score its clear identifcation of support and resistance and price likely to get reaction from that area.

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=958696

Instructions :
    Red is a Resistance, Blue is a support. There is 65 columns. C3 is total score.
    So when there is a Zone , It scores it. Each column represent 1 level. When those level are very close to each other, I will have higher score. Confluence is the key for me.
    So if Price sitting near H4 Support and D1 Support that is better than just H4 Support. I am being able to see all important levels that i know respected in one row.
    Then I wait for price move fast enough in to that zone or just sit there for a while and I start building my positions.
    Nothing ever in the market will %100 work. Nothing. We can just increase the probabilities. I am allso checking Overbought and Oversold areas.
    So there is many factors i have combined just to get right info.. Then I open my chart and analyze it whether it's worth to take. SEMI-AUTO.

https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/quants-forex-zones.5841/

2. Cupricfoild

Cupricfoild Member

Podemos hacer una compra para esto?

3. Cupricfoild

Cupricfoild Member

4. Cupricfoild

Cupricfoild Member

5. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!