Recruitment of participants Japanese Candlesticks Strategies (Frenchtrader)

Discussion in 'Forex Trading systems and strategies' started by Arko, 3 June 2021.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
240.00 USD
Participants':
5 of 20
Organizer:
GOODMEN
25%
Settlement fee for participation:
13 USD
  1. Arko

Arko New Member

#1 Arko, 3 June 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: 3 June 2021
    [​IMG]

All my trading strategies from A to Z !
    Lots of illustrations and examples on the markets to apply my trading strategies and win every day !
    The best secret strategies of price action and japanese candlesticks used by professionals (not the methods everyone knows that don't work !!)
    The concrete steps to become (finally) a winning trader with japanese candlesticks and price action...
    Lifetime access to the trading strategies book !

This book of trading strategies is the result of +7 years of experience in the markets, several thousand hours spent in front of the charts, the synthesis of hundreds of books on trading that I have read and hundreds of meetings with winning traders that I have been able to do during my career.

Many bad traders have been promoting the importance of technical indicators and obsolete methods for years and the observation is simple... no one wins with those methods !

This book of trading strategies is the opposite ! This is not about teaching you the methods that everyone knows that don't work...

This book of trading strategies is the best way to become a winning trader step by step and join the top 5% of winning traders using modern trading methods used by professionals.

This book of trading strategies bring you concrete knowledge with illustrations, steps and examples on the markets so that you in turn can apply my trading strategies on the markets.

2. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Arko
    please specify the sales page.

3. Arko

Arko New Member

4. jetnews

jetnews Member

Seem interesting.

DjFx likes this.
  5. DjFx

DjFx Active Member

6. DjFx

DjFx Active Member

7. Timothy Ndugga

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!