Download KGF v1 EA

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by GOODMEN, 20 March 2020.

1. Serge Denizyaran

Serge Denizyaran Active Member

Couldn't tell. I dont think this EA was designed to be used on Gold at M1. The spread would be massive to do that. I use minimum M5 on gold with this.

2. Roy Anthony

Roy Anthony New Member

Thank you... shall try on M5 for Gold..
    EURUSD testing looks good and it is now running on my real account.
    I am now testing for USDCAD as USDJPY gives me not so good one.

3. Serge Denizyaran

Yea I tested this is on 9 pairs and it looks the best pairs are EURUSD and GBPUSD for this EA, as well as Gold and Silver on M5. Works fine on H1 and H4 too but slow and safe if you like that. Also word of warning, I saw big DDs on this EA on real and learned a lot. I use lot sizes 30% below my equity. Meaning on my 14k real account I use 0.1 lots and nothing more. I have lowered the total orders for all three iLan trios to 8 from 10. Also changed multiplier to 1.25 with trailing stop enabled. If you run this EA 0.0.1 per 1k. The DD gets scary. It often open double orders if it sees a trend. The counter trend will also open within seconds as it has different purpose. What I like about this is if there isnt much liquidity it wont open any orders. Not sure about the version on this thread but the one I have has Monday and Friday start and stop times which is good. The PIP step 30 and TP on default is fine.

4. Roy Anthony

Roy Anthony New Member

Thanks. I used your setting and modified a bit. Yesterday i passed nfp.

Serge Denizyaran likes this.
  5. Wingzero83

Wingzero83 New Member

A
    Awesome mate, can you share your setting and tell us ur pairs as well?

6. charys

charys New Member

kgf its.unable.to.download..why

7. Chris.Id

Chris.Id Member

is it safe to run in a account with no micro lot ? lets say its your account 14k use innital 0.1 lot

8. Serge Denizyaran

Sorry not sure what you mean? I used 0.1 when I was on 10k and the DD got high so I lowered to 0.7 and just trailed my equity size eventually got up to 0.1 now I’m on 14k. I’ll move onto 0.11 when I pass 15k next week and so on. After a while I will stop increasing the lot size just be happy earning 3k a week on 0.11 and only withdraw half every month and let the equity grow. Doing the same on Traideringer as well which also made 3k this week on 0.10. NFP was scary to watch. I’m also testing this EA on 50k and 100k demo. Both blew it on 0.0.1 per 1k strat. Now the 50k is 60k so still using 0.5 and same on 100k demo both doing ok.

9. ahniel

ahniel New Member

Hey Serge

I have been testing your settings for about 3 weeks and I agree with what you said.

Could I please check with you:
    1. When you say good for pairs EURUSD and GBPUSD and Gold and Silver, do you open one account for each pair or you combine both EU and GU into one account?
    2. I noticed that the EA shuts down, I'm not sure is it because of news filter or because of pair volatility. I noticed one day on EURUSD H1, it shut down for 5 trading days not because of Monday or Friday filter but when I restarted the EA, it started working again making money. So I'm not sure is it a bug or do we have to restart the EA after it shuts down.

10. Serge Denizyaran

I'm certainly learning a lot about this EA. I have tried them on M1 with 0.02. with 1.25 exponent. It still gets scary but turns into a super scalper. The version 1.47 is buggy and crashes. You dont notice it at first but seems to a bad EA. I got the 1.45 version with different settings. It doesnt have trading days etc, which I dont think works anyway. Try the version I attached. v1.45 doesnt crash. I dont use different accounts when running it on two or more pairs, but split the risk. This week I'm running this on EURUSD. At 0.03 on 10k live with 1.25 exponent and 50TP with trailing stop. At 15M as this TF is safe enough and not too boring either. H1 is very slow. M1 and M5 are insane, end up paying too much comm and SL almost on all orders so profits are tiny and runs into hundreds a day so it does add up. This EA is not good for Gold that I know now. Silver is dead slow. Even the pip step is 30, it behaves differently on each TF. M15 I like.

Attached Files:

11. ahniel

ahniel New Member

Thank you Serge!

Yes your version doesn't "sleep" haha unlike mine.

I started testing it on Wednesday, going to monitor it and see how it performs.

I noticed the most stable is EURUSD. Gold can make pretty high returns but also crazy drawdown when the market just trends but with enough capital it will MC and will recover back.

So like you said, if want a stable stream of income it can do it, if you want to become a billionaire is not going to work so well.

12. Serge Denizyaran

#52 Serge Denizyaran, 20 July 2020
    Last edited: 20 July 2020
    No worries. I'm trying something slightly different with this EA this week. I moved it to 30M TF with 1.55 exponent. To make it open less orders. On 0.1 lots, it got up to 0.89 last night at level 6 I think. Made 167$, not bad. I have disabled the KGF 1.5 by setting it to 0 trades allowed but it still opens for some reason but at least I'm not seeing double orders anymore. Will see how it goes today. You know this EA is actually iLAN right? I have managed to get my hands on three more iLANs. Another iLAN 1.45 with some Russian edits. It's missing some parameters like trailing stop but havent seen much difference. Without trailing stop, it open a lot more orders. I dont mind some keep hitting trailing stops and getting small profits. Another one called iLAN 2.0, which is again very different. Default settings are 1Pip profit and uses mainly RSI. I used it on M5 since last night. It made small profits and didnt open more than 3 orders at a time, which is not bad. Maybe I'll increase it to 5 PIP profit and increase lot sizes. Last one I have found is called iLAN 1.47 team v1.5 mod1 rev2. A long name but dramatically different. By default it has iLAN 1.5 disabled and only uses iLAN HiLo and 1.6. It open buy and sell at the same time. One uses RSI and another CCI. So whichever direction the market goes, it takes profit and this way it needs to open less orders, and depending which ones goes into DD, it hedges that one while the other takes profit. Check the screenshot. If its any good this week, I'll share it here. It uses a daily target and closes all orders when it hits it. I have put it on a 100k demo with 1 lot. Trying 3% per day. It made 1% since last night already. The MM is tricky to get it right so I'm using fixed lot. I believe this might be the iLAN modified by the Mt4talk people.
    Screenshot 2020-07-20 at 08.51.27.png

13. Chris.Id

Chris.Id Member

is this EA survive this past 2 weeks strong trend market ?

14. ahniel

ahniel New Member

Yup looking good

15. Serge Denizyaran

Yes it did. I have used something else on live this week so made some loss on dollar and gold but I will go live with some modified version of this EA next week. I have tested it for the last two days. It trades only between 5am and 8am on GBPUSD with crazy lot size but its out of the market within a few hours. Amazing. I will share it once I know more about it.
    I had KGF on two different brokers one with 100 and one 500 leverage. 0.10 lot on 10k+ depo and 1 lot on 100+ depo. Both made it ok. See the statements. I also tested PFX scalper on 0.10 lot at 10k depo. Also made it ok with some moderate DD but it was ok. BTW, the KGF was at 30m TF and not higher or lower. If you like the results, I can share the set files.
    KFG.10.gif KGF1lot.gif PFX.gif

Attached Files:

16. ahniel

ahniel New Member

Hey Serge, yes please.

I tried EURUSD M5 and M15, both failed. Only H1 doing well with low draw down.

But the H1 is really slow, probably your M30 would be better.

Thank you

17. Serge Denizyaran

Here you go. This is running since Monday on a 8k demo at 30M. FYI, I had the iLAN 1.5 max orders set to 0 at the beginning to reduce the DD, ir worked.. I suggest you do the same. I'm trying max order for 1.5 at 5 today. the DD got high again so best you ignore it on the screenshot and set to 0. ILAN 1.5 is a copy of 1.6 almost and just opens the same order as 1.6. Even set to 0 it will open only one order. If it gets stuck, its best to close it at a lost at the end of the week or day up to you. This set earned 10% in 4 days. The modified version of iLAN trio 1.47 I'm testing makes 10% in two hours every morning and it only trades 3 hours.! I'll keep testing.

18. Serge Denizyaran

Ignore last screenshot. This is the correct one! - FYI, this set file also worked great on GBPUSD today and made 3%. at 10k demo since last night.
    Screenshot 2020-07-23 at 23.20.43.png

19. Ade Kelly

Ade Kelly New Member

This is the best EA I have ever tried. Spent so much money on some EA and lost all my money. Currently running 3 pairs with this EA and making about 10-20% daily. Thanks and Thanks again.

20. Serge Denizyaran

1o-20%? Per day? OK you've got to share that with us. What equity and pairs and set file please mate.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!