Download KGF v1 EA

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by GOODMEN, 20 March 2020.

1. craigslist980

craigslist980 New Member

Serge : I am trying to find the setting to close all trades once ilan goes into profit. Do you happen to know if that's possible or needs special coding?

For instance, after 1 buy and 1 sell is opened, whichever the next order is opened, ilan will continue in that direction until that cycle is closed. and then stop for the day.

So it would buy / sell / buy /buy - and all buys and sells would be closed.

Any idea if that's possible? I've seen someone else do this (maybe manually) and has posted amazing results for prop firm EA (dd less than 2-3% and 10-20% gains monthly)

2. EDWIN R

EDWIN R Member

You can use this EA
    https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/2945?source=Site+Profile - 30$
    https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/2892?source=Site+Profile - 69$
    Can close the profit trades with trailing.. Quite useful

3. h3ks

h3ks Active Member

4. craigslist980

craigslist980 New Member

Thanks ALL - I'm wondering if there is a way to only allow ilan mod1 to open a buy or a sell instead of both positions right away?

I know turbo is "orders close to each other" but I only want a buy or sell, then open the next position if the buy or sell is in a dd.

5. craigslist980

craigslist980 New Member

What does Lot Degree do ?

I can't seem to find any info on that setting.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!