Suggestion looks interesting. strategy/bot

Discussion in 'Free communication on a variety of topics' started by DjFx, 4 July 2022.

?

interesting

1. yes

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. DjFx

DjFx Active Member

what do you think? it has good reviews. if enough interest we can add it to the list.

I will teach forex crypto or stock trading strategy, binance, mt4 mt5 ea bot robot view

I have world most profitable forex strategy. I know there are lot of scams and misleading statements in forex. But my all claims are 100% true. If you prove my claims wrong I will refund you the amount.

NO analysis, patterns, news or price action. Basically it is an amazing mathematical model, which converts ordinary 1:1 to 1:5(R:R) trading into 1:1000 to 1:4000 trades to get huge profits of several thousand dollars at once (risking only $3 to $5). Huge profit targets with negligible risk. I am ready to give you my hen which gives golden eggs.

• Expected monthly earning is $50,000 to $100,000 for any account size.
    • Earning does not depend upon account size. So, a $1000 account is enough to follow my trading plan.
    • This strategy don't need back testing to prove its trueness. When you will understand it, you will admit the results on spot.
    My gig is hard to believe but it's reality. Contact me if you have any question.

I am selling this strategy to make few friends around the world. After selling 20 copies I will remove this offer. You will unlucky if you miss it.

Teach forex crypto or stock trading strategy, binance, mt4 mt5 ea bot robot view by Zain1123 | Fiverr

2. blackstuff

blackstuff Member

I also saw this on fiverr. Now the kid has removed it. Even his profile is not even entered. I wonder if he was a scammer? We messaged, he sent me a FAQ. If there is someone in Clubbinbuy who has this strategy document, I would be very grateful.

3. DjFx

DjFx Active Member

i know a friend who has it. he will not let it go for free ;-) it did cost 300 bucks. you don't get a trading strategy, you need one yourself. so if you have a strategy that can win a couple of times in a row then it can work.

4. blackstuff

blackstuff Member

Hello, I hope your friend will change his/her mind in the future and share :).
    I'm really curious, but the person who sold this strategy closed the profile and deleted it in discord. I also suspect him. Have you ever seen the strategy from your friend?

5. blackstuff

blackstuff Member

This is the explanation document he sent me. I'm pasting it directly below.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
    Client Guide (Pre-order FAQs)

What is the basic idea behind this strategy?

Basically it is an amazing mathematical model, which converts ordinary 1:1 to 1:5 (R:R) trading into 1:1000 to 1:5000 to get huge profits of several thousand dollars at once (risking only $3 to $5). Your risk will minor and reward will several thousands.

What is the main challenge in this strategy?

The only challenge in this strategy is to win group of 4 to 7 trades. If you win a group each month your profit will $50k to $100k each month. And it’s not unusual that a smart trader will earn two groups each month. I will also tell you how to trade smartly for maximum earnings. So, it will be a complete trading plan in the form of almost 10 page pdf (written by me).

Either is it a trading bot (EA) or a manual strategy?

It is a manual strategy. But it don’t need much time to trade. (10-20 mins are enough)

Do I need to sit whole day in front of screen to follow this strategy?

Not at all. The main idea behind strategy is nothing to do with sitting in front of screen and waiting for entries. If you will follow my methods of taking entries, you will give 10-20mins to trading daily.

Is it an indicator?

No

Can I apply the strategy to forex, crypto, indices or stock market?

This strategy works very good with day trading in all pairs of forex, gold, US30 and NAS100. It is also good for day trading in crypto. (Note: In day trading you open short term trades of specific lot size. TP and SL are also predetermined)

I am not sure either it will work in stock market or not. Usually, stock market involves long term buying and selling but this strategy is for day trading with good leverage broker. So, if you are a stock market guy and much interested in my strategy. Then you need to learn basics of day trading in forex.

How much initial balance (equity) is required?

$1000 account is perfect for guaranteed success.

Will I start earning $50K above from first month?

There are two variants in my strategy. One is low risk ($3) and other is high risk ($30). When someone follow high risk, the expected earning is above $50k per month and low risk version's expected earning is $5000 per month. A $1000 initial account can directly follow high risk version (because $30 risk is not much high) and goal profit will $50k. But I personally recommend a $1000 account should follow low risk version for first two months. So, at end of two months his account will above $10k. After that he will follow high risk and profit goal will above 50k per month.

How can you say it most profitable strategy in the world?

When you will see the strategy and its output profits, you will agree that nothing can be more profitable than this.

How will I test this strategy really works?

Good thing is my strategy don't need back testing to prove it's results. When you will see and understand it, your mind will accept on the spot that we can easily earn 50k monthly and it really works. So, there will no doubts about its working.

Will you refund if I prove it’s not the world most profitable strategy?

Yes, I will refund all amount if you prove any other strategy more profitable than this. Another variant of my strategy with small modifications will not be accepted to prove my claim wrong.

Following excuses will not be acceptable for refund.

· Your strategy is good, but I am not interested to follow it.

· I already know this strategy. (If you know such type of R:R conversion strategy then why you will buy this one)

· Other excuses

Some clients read my strategy and they search similar keywords on net. If they found some matching concept on net, they just claim that this type of strategy is available free on net. So they try to get refund. I will guarantee it's working and results. But this excuse will not enough that this exist on net. I don’t claim I am the only person in the world who know this strategy. There may be lot of successful trades which will be following this type of strategy. But I myself discovered this strategy and written mini book.

Why are you selling it if you are already in big profits?

Basically, I made this gig with 300USD for strategy and 10% share for me out of profit (whatever client will earn using this strategy). So, I wanted to make team and increase my profits further as a team. But for now, I removed 10% condition only for first 5 clients (because its new gig and I need some initial reviews). After 5 sales I will update the gig and impose Condition of 10% shares. I deserve shares because this strategy is game changer and my golden hen. Let’s grow together.

If you become rich using my strategy, it will be a source of happiness and pride for me. If I keep this knowledge secret, one day I will die without doing anything for society.

6. DjFx

DjFx Active Member

it roughly comes down to what you said. you need a winning strategy that wins a couple of times in a row. and that he does not deliver. without that, you have nothing and his approach will be useless.

let me see if he wants to "sell" for x amount

7. smcfx

smcfx Active Member

This is gambling and nothing more FYI, huge risk on an account. Max risk should be 1% of your account balance per trade.

8. blackstuff

blackstuff Member

The thing that struck me the most and made me think was that every person who received this service gave 5 stars and said they liked it very much.

9. blackstuff

blackstuff Member

The thing that worried me the most was that many people bought it and the seller limited it to only 20 or 30 people, and I'll even give you our first private message, I think it had a price of 350 euros.
    zain1.JPG

10. DjFx

DjFx Active Member

its not gambling, just another way of money management. he looks at a profit in a cycle of trades.

lets you make 1 trade and lose $50. his cycle of trades together will lose only $50 as in trade 1 but increase profit dramatically if you win multiple trades in a row. if you win 1 trade lose 1 trade the cycle starts over again.

it is just another way, but you might have many cycles not working out, but those few will bring in the profit. you need to know for certain that you can get x amount of winning trades in a row. and stop there,other wish you lose.

11. DjFx

DjFx Active Member

talk to him, but he does not want to let it go for free ;-) $175 he is asking.

sofar i know its not a trading strategy when to know and where to enter. just what you can do with different money management. and trade management. profit is based on a cycle of trades together.

gr,Tom

12. sberry

sberry Active Member

Is your friend still willing to sell it for $175 as I want to buy it.
    I'd be happy to buy it directly from the seller for the original price but he's gone MIA

13. DjFx

DjFx Active Member

i have seen it now but i don't really think is worth the price that he is selling for or has sold it before. it's not a technical strategy when to enter but just an approach to money/risk/trade management. so if you do not have a valid/winning strategy it won't be much use I think.

sberry likes this.
  • Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!