Locked Make From 5 to 30% Monthly (With Live Account Prove).

Discussion in 'Signals for Forex Market' started by dalex, 11 April 2020.

Stage:
Price:
50.00 USD
Participants':
25 of 4
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
50 USD
  1. dalex

dalex Active Member

Hello everyone, just a quick update on today trade. so far today we had 1 trade which gave a profit of 1.4%.

Screenshot_20200420-183653_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    Screenshot_20200420-183704_MetaTrader 4.jpg

Congratulations to those who started copying our trade already. We hope for more trade and more profit tomorrow.

2. Heavy Metal

Heavy Metal Member

where is the live proof that you are making 4% to 10% monthly. lets take the lower limit, the 4%. 4% X 20 trading days = 80% monthly non compounding. One of your displayed accounts indicates 28% monthly and the other 23%. What am i missing here?

Master likes this.
  3. dalex

dalex Active Member

#243 dalex, 21 April 2020
    Last edited: 21 April 2020
    The profitability depend almost on the market condition and how many trade we where able to get per day. it doesn't matter if 4% daily was not achieved but what matter is that we where able to make a decent profit at the end of each month.

4. Obi

Obi New Member

It does matter mate. You advertised 4-10% profit daily... If you then make 1.4%, it means false advertising... In this business of Trading, you must deliver what you advertise. So to sound this way, if you have been trading long, you understand me or any member who ask for 4% profit prove, since that's what you advertised

5. dalex

dalex Active Member

#245 dalex, 21 April 2020
    Anyway like I said earlier. in this business of forex what really matter is that you are making a decent profit each month not losing your money.

And also the advertisement is not false my ea can make even more than 4 to 10% in a day but this depend on how many trade we where able to take that day. ea don't just place trade because we need to meet target No, we only place trade when there is high chance of sucess on that particular trade.

So if we keep discussing on the advertisement and delivery, we will neglect the main reason why we all trade in the market, which is making profit not losing our money or trying to meet daily target.

so from our account you can see we are making profit not trying to prove 4 to 10% daily target or losing our money. And also I have included this note in the first page for everyone to know.

Screenshot_20200421-053810_Samsung Internet.jpg

COC likes this.
  6. Heavy Metal

Heavy Metal Member

Dalex, the point is that you must not make claims that you are unable to substantiate using trading history. You are aware that people who deliberately make false claims are considered to be scammers.

7. dalex

dalex Active Member

#247 dalex, 21 April 2020
    Anyway I have included in the front page that sometimes we might not reach daily target. This way all should know.

Screenshot_20200421-053810_Samsung Internet.jpg

And also mind you the advertisement is not false or to scam ea can really making that much of a profit in a day but it depends on how many trade was taken that day.

8. COC

COC Member

i am watching your two demos, and so far it is moderate, but with the current times, I think you are doing fine...
    Looking forward to seeing the results over the next month to two.

9. dalex

dalex Active Member

Ok bro. you can take your time and also please note that the demos will stop trading this week. So if you need to continue watching the result you can keep checking on our live accounts on myfxbook.

10. Danielus

Danielus Member

I agreed with Dalex, better gain less than lost money or accounts to be greedy, but I think it's better to modify claim from "Make 4 to 10% Daily" to "Make 2 to 10% Daily based from market conditions".

dalex likes this.
  11. dalex

dalex Active Member

ok thanks for your suggestion I will ask admin to make this changes.

12. Frank Liu

Frank Liu New Member

There is no trade today? It is now less than 1.5% a day, if no trade today, it will be zero for today, so if you put 2% to 10%,you better make sure you meet the minimum 2%, also then your $45 may not be even worth it.

So, you may have to lower the monthly fee too. Or many people will drop the next month subscription because you cannot even meet your minimum claimed 2% per day target

13. dalex

dalex Active Member

you are one of my subscribers I will suggest you allow for 1 month to run on your account before you say this. there will be days where we have more trades and less trade.

And also if we say 2% daily that means in a week its 10% right? so it's not necessarily the 2% comes everyday, because the day we have more trade we will make more than 2% to cover for the day we did not make 2%

from our live account you can see we are up over 35% this month already so on $1000 that's 350$. so with this you say $45 monthly subscription is not worth it? please run for one month and see what your account will make

14. HPATEL

HPATEL New Member

Hi,
    Please don't bother for such people. Your result is fantastic and the person who are totally ignorant then FOREX can comment like this. No one is pressing any one to subscribe. You are showing crsytal clear picture y showing in varios Demo accounts, and i think there is nothing to hide.

mani04 and dalex like this.
  15. dalex

dalex Active Member

please everyone checking on the test demo account below should disregard this demo account because it seems the owner have change login password. so account no longer connect to master account.

Broker: Tradersway
    Amount: $100
    Server: Tradersway Demo
    Account: 1317278
    Investor Password: test123

16. mani04

mani04 Member

I agree with hpatel. Dalex please no that you cannot satisfy everyone the important thing you should focus on is that you are making profit that's all.

For me I have lost a lot on forex looking for system/ea that give great profit but I end up losing. for me your system is constantly growing an account without taken much risk which is best in forex. Am satisfied if I see 20 to 30% profit monthly, that's a good deal for me.

I would say you are doing good dalex

dalex and GOODMEN like this.
  17. andrian kusuma

andrian kusuma Active Member

IC-market demo still active. Are you still using it ?

18. dalex

dalex Active Member

Yes still active. just that there is no trade running at the moment.

19. andrian kusuma

andrian kusuma Active Member

Ah okay, I thought you've stop using it. And only run Tradersway demo account only now

Ic-market still running then, Thank you for your info

20. dalex

dalex Active Member

You are welcome

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!