Locked Make From 5 to 30% Monthly (With Live Account Prove).

Discussion in 'Signals for Forex Market' started by dalex, 11 April 2020.

Stage:
Price:
50.00 USD
Participants':
25 of 4
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
50 USD
  1. dalex

dalex Active Member

You know what, just drop this topic ok. I run a copy service with 2 ea V1 and V2 user subscription give them access to use the 2 ea for $50 and make up to 30% monthly with very low risk. if you are not interested in this just stop stressing yourself over this because there are people already copying from both ea and are happy ok.

if a user does not have a good reason to subscribe to my service because of V1 profitability then they will subscribe because of V2 profitability. So Just dont stress yourself over my thread ok

2. Ryan Brown

Ryan Brown New Member

You have no reason to get upset with me! Lol! You're the one using my work and profiting off of it! Get a life buddy and create you're own EA instead of stealing others work.

As I said, you're not a trader. You are a sells-man and it shows!

3. dalex

dalex Active Member

No am not upset with you, infact u are making this thread popular. Trader or no trader, sells man or no sells man. Anyone who subscribe to my service get to use 2 ea which will give up to 30% monthly with less risk. simple. This is what matters ”result”. No one cares if you are a trader or sells man or your experience in the forex market. just produce good result.

4. ediamond

ediamond New Member

I think am falling In love with this thread. more reason why I want to see what dalex can do.

5. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

stop advertising another product

ediamond likes this.
  6. Ryan Brown

Ryan Brown New Member

The product he's using is partially my product so.... o_O

Ok. I don't need to advertise my product here and didn't even want to. I did want to make a point though and that's why I posted. He's charging people for my work. Isn't this enough of a reason for him not to be able to post here?

7. ediamond

ediamond New Member

@Ryan Brown dont you understand all this, dalex is using 2 ea here for maximum profit. if V1 will not make people subscribe, the V2 will make people subscribe. And for me I am only interested in V2. I cant risk $1000 to earn just $30 monthly. dont u get it.

8. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

even if this is the case, there is no reason to advertise, you can create a separate theme for your product, write a personal message to me or the second administrator

9. ediamond

ediamond New Member

Are u saying V1 and V2 is yours?

10. Ryan Brown

Ryan Brown New Member

The bottom line is... If you're trying to make more than 10% a month using EA's you will likely blow your account at some point. This goes for even the BEST of EA's out there! You're better off learning how to trade manually because there is a lot more potential for bigger profits. Most EA's are just too dangerous when trying to achieve a monthly profit over 10%. Trust me... I've been doing this for 15 years!

trader vj likes this.
  11. ediamond

ediamond New Member

guess what I am interested in V2 ea and if I get to use V1 as an additional software I am ok with this for same $50. Let's not argue further. Dalex for me you are good to go.

12. Ryan Brown

Ryan Brown New Member

As far
    You really going to trust and EA that's been running for a week? You're in for a rude awakening if wanting to purchase this with only a week track-record... Yikes. You're choosing to be naive here which is soo odd. You need to protect your money not throw it at something that has not proven itself!

13. dalex

dalex Active Member

Now I am tired of replying. And looking forward for the market to resume so that me and my subscribers can make some cool money next week. This is what matters to me.

Thank you all who have been with me and I will continue to provide you with good ea for long term profitability.

ediamond likes this.
  14. ediamond

ediamond New Member

If me or anyone wants to subscribe now it's a choice ok. Just stop as you are not given me good point here.

15. Ryan Brown

Ryan Brown New Member

Greed is the biggest killer for new traders. I'm just trying to tell you to slow down and think. Just because someone says they have a million dollars doesn't mean they actually have it. In order to really know, you would need proof. You can't just go in blind here after 1 week of tracked performance. All I try to do is help people see the reality of trading so they don't lose money....

16. ediamond

ediamond New Member

#516 ediamond, 25 July 2020
    Last edited: 25 July 2020
    Please this is ok. let's not talk about experience here. Do you know how long I have been doing forex. please let's not go there.

If I am interested in dalex service its because I saw something good and willing to try. please just relax and logout of this post and let's continue in peace.

You are talking about risk and I week result of dalex system. an ea that is able to run for 1 year what is the assurance that ea will not blow the next year.

Dalex V2 ea uses a tight stoploss. a stoploss of 30 to 40pips is easy for the market to hit before going to a tp of 20pips. but look at dalex result for 1 week it show a very accurate and precise entry and market is able to hit 40pips Takeprofit. that show a good system. It was able to make 27% in 1 week showing 0.45% drawdown.

Bro please its ok

dalex likes this.
  17. dalex

dalex Active Member

#517 dalex, 25 July 2020
    Last edited: 25 July 2020
    @ediamond you are Correct.

DeprofitersEa V2 use 4 indicators in other to get a very good entry and that Is why it has show good result and few losses. before I launch the V2 ea i have done backtest and also did some demo and demo made good profit and now I decide to go live and lunch it. And you can see the result

DeprofitersEa V2 place trade on lower level for buy and higher level for sell. And uses a stoploss of 40pips and also the good thing is that V2 is able to close trade ealier even before the 40pips SL. You can see that in the screenshot below ea close at -1.19$ that's 10pips before 40pips SL.

20200725_211020.jpg

ediamond likes this.
  18. ediamond

ediamond New Member

yeah I saw this and this is good. Ability to close ealier and also ability to allow trade run till TP is taken. nice one dalex and also taken time to explain how ea make plan for safety.

dalex likes this.
  19. ediamond

ediamond New Member

Hi dalex. a quick question about the Deprofitersea V2.

Does the V2 trade during news?

20. dalex

dalex Active Member

DeprofitersEa V2 trades round the clock no need to implement news filtering because V2 uses stoploss. so incase if a strong event comes out and go against us then it might hit SL and we cut loss short. so news is not an issues for V2, infact the news could favour our trade.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!