Request Market Cycles Order Flow

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by FreeMan55, 11 April 2024.

1. FreeMan55

FreeMan55 New Member

Contact me through PM for a 20% special discount on every purchase of all my EAs.

The best NON martingale, grid or averaging EA in mql5 market.

This algorithm has been running live for private accounts for over 3.5+ years since 2020, returning over 26,000 pips with exceptional risk stability. Now upgraded to MT5 platform with additional enhancements to market regime recognition and additional volatility filtering.

The algorithm utilizes 5 different indicators to identify relevant market cycles of up and down trends, combining with a proprietary indicator to recognize critical bank order flow levels to pinpoint the entry in the prevalent market trends.

Signal Account - https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/2167293

You will need to download the indicator from the comment section to backtest and run the EA. Put the indicator into C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\XXX\MQL5\Indicators folder.

• No Martingale, grid or holding on losses to infinity. This algorithm is used for private funds and clients with strict risk management guidelines.
    • Supported pairs: XAUUSD, USDJPY, GBPJPY, EURJPY, XAUJPY
    • Simple to setup: select the risk and pairs, attach the EA on one USDJPY M30 chart. ( Remember to set ValidationOnly to False ).
    • Proven edge: it has proven edge in both backtest since 2017 and live trading since 2020
    • Built with long term stability and risk management in mind with fully diversified portfolio of multi strategies, multi assets, multi timeframes.
    • Backtested with 0.1 fixed lot yield $110,000 in profit over the last 6 years with Recovery Factor of 49.98
    • It will have periods of drawdowns but it is a tradeoff for long term capital safety
    • Requires hedging account and standard New York close brokers time zone( GMT+2 +3)
    Price will increase as the EA prove its stability and risk management.

Unlike most other EAs in the market, I always assure every single of my EAs are of highest quality:

• Real trades will match backtesting.
    • No loss hiden techniques to hide historical losses, no manipulated backtest to make backtesting curve smooth without loss (only naive traders believe in smooth upward curve with no risk - they are most likely scamming).
    • My EA always have multi-years verified statistical trading edge.
    • Robust and long term stable with sensible risk management.
    • Not sensitive to spreads or executions, M1 backtesting will 99% matches with Every tick modelling.
    • I create honest EAs, with proven strategies, no get rich quick scheme.
    Seller: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/thangchu1989/seller

Adik likes this.
  2. unclejoey

unclejoey Active Member

3. Adik

Adik Member

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!