Recruitment of participants MIDAS EA

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, MT5 experts' started by jlaisa, 26 January 2022.

Tags:
Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
250.00 USD
Participants':
1 of 10
Organizer:
GOODMEN
10%
Settlement fee for participation:
26 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. jlaisa;
    Reserve list:
    1. (anonym)
    ;
  1. jlaisa

jlaisa New Member

#1 jlaisa, 26 January 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: 26 January 2022

(EA is very recent and will not be offered on the web, only 50 LICENSES... hence it does not appear. All his EAs appear in his videos, in case you are interested in any more.)

XAU/USD (Although it works in more pairs)
    Works with proper SL
    Very low DD
    No martingale/No grid
    Stable and consistent profits

Conversation: "MIDAS EA....

I had never made a system to trade Gold, and it was something I had been working on for quite some time.
    As a result of this, this system was "born", which, honestly, is wonderful.
    All trades carry their corresponding stop loss.
    It does not use martingale, grid or other risky "devices".
    Work with a very reduced and controlled DD.
    The system has been thought, tested and created to operate in XAU/USD, but I have verified that it also obtains very good results in some for like EUR/USD, GBP/USD....etc.

As a launch promotion, 50 LICENSES will be offered (by purchase order...I warn you that they will fly quickly...by experience)"

2. jlaisa

jlaisa New Member

@GOOGMEN the seller just made me an offer for 295€ for 2 systems (2 months, but we cracked it), MIDAS & THUNDER.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!