Recruitment of participants MK PRO MT4

Discussion in 'Forex Indicators MT4' started by GOODMEN, 23 January 2022.

Tags:
Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
240.00 USD
Participants':
9 of 17
Organizer:
GOODMEN
52%
Settlement fee for participation:
15 USD
  1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

MK PRO MT4

1.jpg

FEATURES :
    -100% NON REPAINT
    -REAL TIME SIGNALS
    -BUY AND SELL SIGNALS
    -AUTOMATIC 3-TAKEPROFITS
    -DYNAMIC SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE LINE
    -BULLISH AND BEARISH CANDLESTICK ANALYSER
    -MARKET SCREENER
    -SAFE MODE/SCALPER/DAYTRADER AUTO-SETTING
    -RSI ANALYSER
    -ALERTS FEATURE(BUY/SELL - STRONG/WEAK-TREND CHANGE)
    -LIFETIME ACCESS
    -ALL CURRENCY PAIRS
    -ALL TIMEFRAMES
    -FREE UPDATES
    -FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL
    -AVAILABLE IN METATRADER 4

"MT4 LICENSE IS VALID ONLY FOR ONE (REAL OR DEMO) MT4 ACCOUNT"
    IMPORTANT NOTE :

Candles method in MT4 is based on " heiken ashi " to improve loading speed of indicator, due to heiken ashi candle method ,candles colours are not the same as visuals here(Tradingview platform) and users can change the candle style based on their trading style.

2. MKV

MKV Active Member

Pretty useful. One defect: Currently, once you attach this indicator to your charts on MT4, and close MT4, and reopen, the indicator disappears from your list of indictors. Attaching it back to one chart is no big problem, but if you have 4 instrument charts or more, it will be bit cumbersome. I have spiritual workshops till Sunday (and I haven't been trading this week) but I will have to contact Support to find out what the issue is, and if they can correct it. The same indicator on TradingView does not disappear if you close the window and reopen the TradingView chart.
    One can move the Box with TP1, TP2, TP3, and the signal out of the way (I set my Y axis to 350 or 380 and it moves to the lower corner of the left side of the chart so that it will not cover the Buy/Sell buttons)
    Having said that this is very useful indicator. It does give you the Push Notifications on your mobile/tablet - which is a big advantage.
    MK Pro MT4 1.PNG
    MK Pro MT4 2.PNG MK Pro MT4 4.PNG MK Pro MT4 5.PNG MK Pro MT4 6.PNG MK Pro MT4 32.PNG

3. limevanilla

limevanilla Active Member

Will you share with us here or ...?

4. MKV

MKV Active Member

At this time - I would not be sharing. This firm gives only one license. We had a back and forth on the issue of the MK Pro on MT4 disappearing. I had added this to my funded 100K FTMO acct. They sent me a MK Pro ex4 which worked (not the original zipped file one) and the indicator will no longer disappear from MT 4 if closed and opened. However, they said they will keep an eye on my acct (won't be trading till next week) just in case, since I am in a spiritual workshop till Sunday. I have to check how it actually works in practice and if this is any better than earlier indicators. (So, some work ahead for me.)

By the time you collect some more participants in this pool, let me hope whatever issues I initially had would be resolved for all of you in this pool.

5. Ashish panjwani

Sir apart from this indicator which other indicator do u use for trading ??

6. limevanilla

Hi.. So, did you already talk about your issue with support team?

7. MKV

MKV Active Member

Yes - They sent an executable file .ex4 for MT4 by email that fixed the issue. Also, if you have FxAccurate Scanner on the same chart, it doesn't seem to work. The smaller time frames are not very reliable as it changes from buy to sell and back quickly - especially in a sideways mkt.

8. MKV

MKV Active Member

Sorry Ashish - I don't think I would be very helpful with the trading. I only trade US30 (Dow Jones CFD) which can blow out your account if you don't know what you are doing. My charts may be a bit too crowded for most people since I keep experimenting. My Chart With 100 Pips Momentum Smoothed HA and HA.PNG

Important: Get any Buy/Sell signals that are only Non-Repaint. The Objective is to get something like "Universal EA For Your Indicator" ( https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/universal-indicator-ea-for-your-indicator.6228/page-2#post-135549 ) and/or FRZ Automater EA ( https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/frz-indicator-automater.4309/page-9#post-133404 available on Clubbing Buy) which will convert your favorite Indicator(s) to EAs without having to pay programmers for auto trading.

Dividing the chart into - Good to see larger to keep track type of additions: such as (1) Magnified Price (last) (2) Pipsometer to show Pips on this trade (positive or negative after entry) (3) Spread on the lower left of chart (4) Another Pipsometer which only shows when you have any trades open (each trade shows as individual pips being made - if you are in 3 trades it will show three different ones of open trades only)

(1) Lucky Reversal (you can probably buy it somewhere on clubbingbuy
    (2) Smoothed Heiken Ashi and normal Heiken Ashi
    2 A) Since HA can be terrible in a sideways mkt, just have two moving averages (such as 5 or 7 period simple moving average and 9 or 13 which will show you if there is a trend or not)
    (3) Neural Network Indicator (you can find this on the Internet if not here)
    (4) A Channel Surfer (freely available on Internet)
    (5) Auto Fib
    (6) At the bottom, in panels below I have some sort of trend bars based on EMAs (I used 3 EMAs indicator - but with different settings)

I did make changes to the fonts etc on the indicators so that it shows clearly. The trick to successful Forex trading is to have the higher time frame confirmation (See if the H1 or M15 chart changes from Buy to Sell or vice versa and take the entry or exits at an appropriate stage on a smaller time frame such as M15 or M5). The Indicator Automaters (Universal or FRZ - you need to spend a month refining and trading demos with your indicator turned to EAs). The instrument you trade Metals such as Gold or Silver will be different from US30 or US100, which is very different from Currency Pairs such as EURUSD) since the Stop Losses and Target Prices will differ. The Time of trading is very important when trading CFDs since the beginning hour or so of New York open in the only one tradable (quick trades in a few minutes) for US30 since there is liquidity and huge volume. Try to trade US30 in Asian session - you will probably make losses more times than not since there is very little liquidity/volume.

9. rpfslb

rpfslb Active Member

10. limevanilla

Bump of the day!

11. limevanilla

12. limevanilla

13. Thomas Herdian

this is Expert Advisor otomatis Open & Close order or
    Indicator + Signal only ?

14. Thomas Herdian

this is Expert Advisor otomatis Open & Close order or
    Indicator + Signal only ?

15. limevanilla

Indicator and signal only. If you want to make it as EA, there is a tool to convert your Indicator to EA. Check above post.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!