1. New purchase
  2. Collection of contributions

29.03.2024: G7FX Pro course

29.03.2024: Project EA

29.03.2024: QuantAnalyzer 4.9.2

28.03.2024: MONARCHAL ALGO v3.3

28.03.2024: Juggernaut ultimate V2

28.03.2024: Multi Sniper mq V24.11 (no dll)

3. If you are in the main list of these purchases, please make a payment immediately !!!

* Follow the links below to test yourself in these sections

Expert advisors, trading robots, MT4 experts

Forex Indicators MT4

Binary Options Robot

Refused Money Beast EA

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by rpfslb, 15 June 2020.

1. rpfslb

rpfslb Active Member

Attached Files:

2. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

review of one buyer from this seller..

He's name in Telegram goes as Rachel,

Usually I am not a guy who goes for shit like this never, unfortunately my wise ass decided to do this in times like this to make some money.

After watching his groups post for a while I asked that guy, He goes by the Name Rachel in telegram he also has other groups same screenshots everywhere I didn't notice this was new to telegram

He asked me send money via Skrill to purchase EA, So I registered and Sent

He sent an email with the EA I installed it and well after three weeks of using it I lost money.

I kept sending screenshot asking that guy its not working, He said I need to pay more money for GOLD & Platinum settings which is another xxx amount

He started telling me different stuff about settings but thankfully I had screenshots of his earlier conversations

Upon knowing he won't be able trap a second time, He blocked my telegram, Messages in telegram or emails no more replies.

Guys times are bad with this virus and unemployment around the world. We become vulnerable don't get tricked and fall into such scams. We should know better.

Keep studying and try your own TA in demo accounts and proceed further don't fall for assholes who pray other people's desperation, it won't end well for them Karma!!

Hope this post helps someone in making the right decision.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!