Refused Money Pile EA

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by ViRams, 19 January 2020.

1. ViRams

ViRams New Member

I have seen that there are several versions of This Software on the web. I compared them all, I tried to buy from "Resellers" (even the one on this forum) but by testing them on my accounts none works like the Original. All the versions available on the web are Fake.

Money Pile EA is based on a multi time frame analysis formula and based on a algorithmic maths formula used to trade currencies. It is the same methods used by forex professionals and large institutions. The System is designed on market rules, trends and corrections. Money Pile EA is able to make profits in range and through big movements as well.

Price: $899

2. Ben01

Ben01 Well-Known Member

I tested MoneyPile (original, you can get test version from the authors) and it is just yet another martingale system.
    it will kill any account
    "the same methods used by forex professionals and large institutions" is just a big "BS"...

Here you can request free trial if you want
    https://www.moneypileea.com/forex-robot-for-beginners-free-trial/
    they give you a link, and actually you can use the same link over and over again, you just need to re-download the EA each 10-14 days...

jossy likes this.
  3. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

ViRams
    test the demo version or compare it with what you have. After that, tell us about your conclusion here. Thanks!

Ben01 likes this.
  • Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!