Recruitment of participants MT4 to FIX API Trading Platform

Discussion in 'Forex Trading systems and strategies' started by BluePanther, 21 January 2020.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
1000.00 USD
Participants':
4 of 30
Organizer:
GOODMEN
13%
Settlement fee for participation:
34 USD
  1. BluePanther

BluePanther Active Member

Home Page:
    #1 BluePanther, 21 January 2020
    Last edited: 21 January 2020
    Clipboard01.jpg

Reasons for a client to start using FIX API
    • The client is not satisfied with existing financial platforms and interfaces because it is impossible to control all system functionality simultaneously.
    • Limitations of existing interfaces. For example, many well-known platforms need two or more ticks to fill an order, which is unacceptably slow for high-frequency strategies.
    • A need for safety and maintaining the anonymity of a client’s automated systems.
    • A desire to cross-connect with the liquidity provider.
    The Disadvantages
    • The large initial deposit is required (1k+)
    • Traders have a lot of Expert Advisors (EAs) on MQL4 (MT4) and will be unable to use them
    • Platforms for FIX API are not useful
    The very obvious advantage is the much lower latency to process orders via FIX API versus the Metatrader 4 platform. Execution times of just a few milliseconds are normal for FIX API trading.

Especially during “News-Trading” when fast order processing and execution is of essence and a few milliseconds decide about profitability of a trade FIX API is the best way to trade.

BJF Trading Group MT4 FIX API Trading Software is the tailor made solution for high end alogo trading, money managers and HFT trading.

[​IMG]

Our MT4 -FIX API Trading Software allows traders to:
    1. Get quotes from a broker via FIX API protocol and generate MT4 charts (standard and nonstandard) based on these quotes;
    2. Apply standard and custom MQL4 indicators on the charts generated from FIX API market data;
    3. Apply MT4 Expert Advisors on the charts (standard and nonstandard) generated from FIX API market data and trade directly with a broker via FIX API trading sessions;
    4. Trade manually from MT4 with a broker via FIX API trading sessions;
    5. Trade manually from our tool (special window for news traders) with a broker via FIX API trading sessions;
    6. Get Level II volumes to MT4 for for subsequent analysis.
    You can use Market orders and Limit FOK and IOC orders as well
    If your broker is not in our list, we can add connection to this broker for reasonable extra fee.
    We've implemented multi-windows solution for news trading

[​IMG]

Discount 40% $2195
    Price: $1000
    License for 2 PC or VPS / unlimited MT4 terminal on each PC/VPS

Free Bonuses:
    • High-Frequency MT4 Expert Advisor
    • 2-Legs (Hedge) Arbitrage Software

2. BluePanther

BluePanther Active Member

Home Page:
    #2 BluePanther, 21 January 2020
    Last edited: 21 January 2020
    Guys, I have been trading since 2008, and I have come to realise that if you want to make money in forex, you need to have an edge over other traders.

THIS IS THAT EDGE!

I think if all goes to plan, this FIX API will enable "tick scalper" EAs to perform closer to what results we see in backtest results.
    At the very least, performance of existing EAs will be improved!

PLEASE JOIN THIS GROUP BUY AND IMPROVE YOUR TRADING!

We are also getting two EAs here as a bonus!
    • High-Frequency MT4 Expert Advisor
    • 2-Legs (Hedge) Arbitrage Software

3. Meno Sebastiano

This is only good if you know mql4 and you have the source code of the ea.

Trade functions/language is different than the regular mql4.

And yes, fix api brokers deposit is high.

Though I would say this is good for me as I know a little mql4 but interested participants target may take time.

I'll check on this later.

4. mounaime

mounaime Member

Can you explain a little bit more; What are the advantages of this FIX api compared to a normal MT4 platform ? Thanks in advance

Mike grand likes this.
  5. DJEvaristo

DJEvaristo New Member

I'm wondering at what stage is this project now ? I'm looking for some MT4 to FIX API bridge which would act like Meta trader and allow me to use my MT4 EA but connecting me directly to FIX API and avoiding MT4 platform and this way making trade execution with almost zero latency.
    I would appreciate any advice :)

6. DJEvaristo

DJEvaristo New Member

And BTW http://fixapitrading.com/ doesn't work :-/

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!