Scam Ninja Trader 8.0.27.1 & BOOKMAP 7.3 B44 crack No HWID

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by h2kclan, 22 January 2023.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
300.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 20
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
16 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

Additional list:
    1. (anonym)
    2. Jafi, 3. (anonym)
    ;
  1. Nt8prairien

Nt8prairien New Member

2. Forexee

Forexee Member

i have going though various threads here, this scammer (fake jhon) post keeps appearing evrey now and then wonder this forum is being used by them to scam more people and some insider has a hand in fooling this?. i see one of the Admin promoting this as well which was shot down by a vigilante MPWizard prevented that scam.
    here is one of admin promoting this saying that he bought from him. https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/bookmap-7-3-b44-ttw-3-7-ninjatrader-8-0-26.8372/

similar post is this one.

just search you will find many thread for collecting fund for this scammer.

3. ubaid58

ubaid58 New Member

He is completely reliable, i purchased 2 products and always helpful and ready to help with free updates. I would like to buy NT 8.27 and package with all of you. Its will be nice.

4. trader menendez

trader menendez New Member

I understand that you defend him, but realize who they made the post, it is NOT the real John Snow, the account posted here initially is the one impersonating him and is a Scammer

You want more, I wrote to him privately and if you notice, here in the original post, he put it at a price, and he offered it to me at $145.00, it's more than 40 indicators completely almost for free, whoever falls for that is a big donkey.

upload_2023-1-30_9-12-31.png

upload_2023-1-30_9-12-58.png

upload_2023-1-30_9-13-25.png

And still at the end it says they are for multiple PC's, all for $145, the real John Snow, he answers you and helps you, this is a Scammer, be very careful, I still don't understand why the admins don't delete this yet.

5. mariodellavega

this guy is knowm as andreybbrv.He only sells trading softwares locked on machine id

6. Forexee

Forexee Member

hello he is faking as andreybbrv, real andreybbrv does not deal on telegram. admin wont delete as they have coaught promoting him as well. its all scam. i was scammed by him for 330$ for NT8.26.1 few months back.

7. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

1.jpg

8. Forexee

Forexee Member

You SHOULD list down these SCAMMERs in SEPERATE MAIN thread. they keep appearing every few days, infact one was started by ADMIN. These are the list to do it fast.
    Here is proof: https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/bookmap-7-3-b44-ttw-3-7-ninjatrader-8-0-26.8372/

Here is the list of VERIFIED SCAMMERs:
    1. https://t.me/NinjaTrader8CrackedVersion , FakeName : ForexWarez Or JhonSnow as well. this guy also runs some indian market scam. pure evil.
    2. https://t.me/TradingSoftwareUnlimited , telegramId : @Val1312q , selling fake products of Snow and profitwala & audrey..
    proof here: https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/bookmap-7-3-b44-ttw-3-7-ninjatrader-8-0-26.8372/

9. ubaid58

ubaid58 New Member

I mean John snow is reliable. Hereby i attached the original id. I have had chat and bought from.

Attached Files:

10. h2kclan

h2kclan Member

when i ask about real guy this scammer block me

11. h2kclan

h2kclan Member

12. Squalmorin

Squalmorin New Member

hi,

is it normal he asked me to launch ID-3(7).exe to have the device ID?
    When I trying to scan it I have alert but he tell me it’s a false positive. I don’t know what to think about it!

can we trust him?

13. Forexee

Forexee Member

only do it on virtual machine, i had my company raise red flag on snow program for malware/virus issues when telegram auto downloaded his files. use VM only

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!