Download NT8 ultimate scalper AI indicator

Discussion in 'Indicators' started by sunsun, 26 September 2023.

1. sunsun

sunsun Member

2. unclejoey

unclejoey Active Member

3. sunsun

sunsun Member

@Admin their 7-day trail is only $75 + programmer cost,.. and it need not be $500 can you work on the price so we can get more participants and get this purchased faster?

4. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

I need a file to check more precisely.

5. LunarEcho88

LunarEcho88 Member

It’s a repaint indicator system…repaint = trash idc what people say

6. sunsun

sunsun Member

It dosn't repaint.

7. LunarEcho88

LunarEcho88 Member

unclejoey likes this.
  8. Forexee

Forexee Member

it did repaint multi times in that video, he tried to cover that up with ohh it made 1 point (who trades 5 min for 1 point, risk itself would be 7-8 points.. .. repaint always give rosy picture and in real market it will give tongs of false signals

unclejoey likes this.
  9. Jon S

Jon S Member

Check out their Facebook page. It is very active and gives a lot of examples of student's trades. Here is what one has to say:
    "this indicator is lethal, especially for those that already knows how to trade cuz it gives more confirmation, especially at an earlier entry"
    At what we are paying. $22 ? It is definitely worth a try.

10. Forexee

Forexee Member

anything which repaint is never good. you will burn ur hand while tradding as it will give so many false. its not about 22 or 200$ one can never trade repainting signal. watch the video again and look at how he tried to cover the repainting , also i did check facebook its only few folks(his friends) posting it and some facebook group onwer promoting him opening as he gets a heafty cut.

unclejoey likes this.
  11. Jon S

Jon S Member

I have my own way to trade. I am only interested in confirming indicators to give me extra edge. I never just blindly follow buy on green arrow and sell on red arrow.
    Well, in your experience, which non repainting products out there actually work ?

12. Forexee

Forexee Member

there are many try mbox, price action based system by TDU, orderflow by TDU.

Jon S likes this.
  13. algotradr

algotradr New Member

Only the large arrows repaint. The small arrows do not repaint.

14. Forexee

Forexee Member

Good luck trading the system with small arrows as they get printed on every opposite bar.
    . check their facebook page where i question one of the guy promoting his product on his 90% winners and yet he was losing almost 40 ticks on ES at the end of 8 trades. the guy who is opening promoting is an admin some prop firm facebook group & getting the commission for all sales but made some serious lapses on posting his supposedly trades.

when you get it here , try to trade it one day on NQ or ES and then report back how much u love the system. i have wasted $297 + 500 on automation for this shit. i will make sure to share any insight for people to be warned about this repaint=trash system

Kermit likes this.
  15. unclejoey

unclejoey Active Member

Sorry to hear this, and thanks for the kind warning.

16. algotradr

algotradr New Member

Yes, thanks for the warning. I only saw where he said the small arrows do not repaint only the big ones. I never tried this indicator and won't be.

17. Ray

Ray Active Member

I don't have the ultimate ai just the regular one, If you treat it like a newbie with no thought behind it, you will get wrecked, but it does give good signals if you only look at t he reversal times to trade. this is CL from today on a
    500 tick chart. gives me good set ups! I don't really use the small arrows, unless its a reversal time!
    CL 12-23 (500 Tick) 2023_10_18 (5_03_26 PM).png

18. Ray

Ray Active Member

for the most part, the big arrows on reversals don't repaint the momentum is their, when a set up fails, and goes up past the stop, the arrow will disappear and look if the conditions are right to print again, but just use it as a guide for additional confirmation in your style of trading!

19. Forexee

Forexee Member

since you are employing timing theory(reversal time) any basic reversal indicator would work better, try william r# or rsi. if you want to reproduce scalper AI repainted singals just use double stoch with price above wilder MA.
    dont look at after market picture since these big arrow repaint so you will only see amazing signals. try to trade in real market and wonder where the heck my signals went away when they fail.
    and they fail big time.

20. DieselT

DieselT New Member

Admin I have the dll if that cuts the price.

Yes the big arrows repaint because the strategy is not to trade just the big arrows, but rather use them for directionality. The small arrows don't repaint and that's where you want to take your entries in the direction of current momentum (last big arrow), either in the direction of the small arrow, or when the bottom of that arrow gets broken.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!